Secret Lover

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Secret Lover

Hana's POV

I'm so sick to the attention I've always got because of my good looks. Well, I love being pretty but I hate the fact that a lot of people see me as a pretty face only. I want someone who will love me for who I am and not just because of my pretty face.

"I can't believe we have to transfer school just because of your stupid fangirls and fanboys, Hana." Mimi, my bestfriend groaned while we're walking on the campus of the school we just transferred to.

I decided to transfer into a new school cause of my annoying fanboys and fangirls in my past school who never let me enjoy my school life peacefully. They are always sending me gifts, flowers and making embarrassing confessions to me anywhere in the school. Some even acted like a creepy stalker making me had enough and just decided to transferred to another school.

"I didn't ask you to transfer in this school too, Mimi." I said cooly ignoring Mimi's childish whines. But honestly, I'm happy that my bestfriend joined me in this new school.

"You know that I will never leave your side, Hana. Being always next to you is already a routine for me and I hate it." Mimi complained making me glared at her. She just gave me her not so innocent smile.

Mimi and I are now walking into the hallway of one of the school buildings, we are currently looking for our classroom. I'm glad that Mimi and I are classmates.

I felt someone bumped into me and she dropped her books. I didn't hesitate to help her in picking her books scattered on the floor. "I'm so sorry. I'm so clumsy. Please, forgive me."

I heard a beautiful voice spoke making me looked at the girl who just bumped into me. She gave me a 90 degree bow before smiling apologetically. My eyes widen and my heart started beating fast seeing her pretty face.

"I'm really sorry, miss. And thanks for helping me picking up my books. I have to go now. Bye and have a good day." The beautiful girl said before bowing down again then run away from me. I want to chase her and ask for her name but I remain frozen on my spot.

"For how long will you do mannequin challenge today, Hana? Do you want us to be late in our first class in this school?" I heard Mimi said making me came back to my senses. I sighed feeling disappointed cause I didn't even ask the name of that beautiful girl.

----—-————————

My school days in my new school started well even though I got new fanboys and fangirls again. Im Nayoung, my classmate and our classroom president forced me to join the cheerleading squad. I don't want to but all of my classmates are annoying me to join even my bestfriend Mimi. I don't want to join cause I will just have another set of fanboys and fangirls again but my classmates esp Im Nayoung are all annoyingly stubborn.

----————————-------

I really don't like being part of the school cheering squad but my mindset changed after I saw the beautiful girl I bumped into last time. She's always watching the cheering squad practices and performances together with her friends. I don't know why I felt happy seeing her face but I noticed that her eyes looked so sad even if she smiled.

Since then, I had the desire to talk with her and be her friend bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter