Rumor

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rumor

The moment Hana entered the practice hall for the cheering squad, she noticed already the glares that Pinky, Somi and Chungha are giving to her. Doyeon, Yoojung, Sohye and Yeunjung greeted her but they keep on stealing weird glances to her with a giggle.

"What's going on?" Hana asked Chaeyeon who is sitting pretty on the bench.

"You should have told us about it. The NaPink couple are having a lovers' quarrel since yesterday because of you." Chaeyeon said with an emotionless look on her face but grinned evily after.

Hana frowned. "What? Why is it because of me? What happened?"

They heard someone cleared a throat. Everyone inside looked at the newly came leader of the squad.

"This is the first time our leader is late. We should celebrate later, girls." Yeunjung said then clapped her hands excitedly but Doyeon, Yoojung and Sohye signaled her to stop and shut up.

Pinky stand up then glared at Im Nayoung. "Maybe you woke up late because you can't stop thinking that a pretty transferee likes you too. Are you happy that a lot of pretty girls are going crazy over you, Im?" She started sobbing making Somi and Chungha rubbed her back comfortingly. "Am I not enough for you?"

Hana widen her eyes in shock then take a look at their leader who sighed but still keep her stone faced expression.

"We are here to practice as a cheering squad, right? This is not a drama club, Pinky." Nayoung said emotionless.

Pinky burst into tears making the others worried. Hana was about to walked closer to comfort Pinky but Chaeyeon stopped her.

"Look at what you've done, Hana unnie. Why Nayoung unnie? We all know that NaPink is real but you didn't stop yourself from falling in love to our leader!" Somi said then started crying like a baby with Pinky. Poor Chungha acting like a mom comforting her two crying babies.

Hana felt shock at Somi's outburst but what shocked her the most is the last sentence that Somi said.

"What?! Are you saying that I'm in love with our stone-faced leader?" Hana said in shock, unaware at the glare she recieved from Im. "How could you say that?"

"Then who's the better Nayoung of your life, Shin Bora? Tell us, now!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter