Hana's Choice

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hana's Choice

Hana locked the door after she and Nayoung entered her bedroom. Don't get her wrong, she's not planning to take advantage of Nayoung but she locked it cause she's making sure that Mimi won't peek at them, that girl is so unpredictable.

Nayoung looked around the room then smiled. Hana's room looks so cozy and pretty just like the owner.

"Let sit on my bed, Nayoung." Hana said then guided Nayoung to her bed. They sat next to each others and Hana hold Nayoung's right hand."What do you want to talk about, babe?"

Nayoung smiled then leaned her head on Hana's shoulder. "I just want to be with you, Hana unnie."

Hana smiled then kissed the crown of Nayoung's head. "Really? But I know that something is troubling you right now, Nayoung. You know that you can tell me about it."

Nayoung took a long deep sigh and a few seconds of silence before talking again. "I'm so sorry, Hana unnie."

Hana just hummed in response, waiting for Nayoung to continue talking again. "I know that you are doing your best to make me happy and helping me to get over Sejeong but...I am not doing the same thing for the both of us, Hana unnie."

Hana remain silent but her hold on Nayoung's hand became more firm. Nayoung knows that Hana wants her to say more but she's finding it hard to think of the proper words to say. Nayoung is still in love with Sejeong but Hana is a precious person for her too so she's so afraid to hurt her.

"Sejeong told me about her scholarship in Japan and her parents are planning to live in Japan too with her soon. That's the reason why she doesn't want to give us a chance. She's thinking that I deserve someone who can always be next to her." Nayoung chuckled bitterly then squeezed Hana's hand. "I'm so sorry if my heart can't still get over Sejeong, Hana unnie. I'm really sorry."

Hana used her free hand to lift up Nayoung's chin and stare into her eyes with a smile. "You don't have to say sorry. From the start, I know that Sejeong is the one who owns your heart but still, I stay in love with you hoping that you will love me back someday. But even though you can't love me back in the way I want you to, it's okay as long as we're together, Nayoung."

"You don't deserve this, Hana unnie. I'm sorry if I can never be the best one for you. I'm so sorry if..." Nayoung was cut-off in her words when Hana pressed their lips together. "Hana unnie..."

"I told you it's okay. Everything will be okay as long as we're always together, Nayoung. I love you." Hana said then captured Nayoung's lips again.

_____________________

Nayoung is already fast asleep on Hana's bed while the owner is sitting on her study chair while watching Nayoung. Hana felt tears rolling down from her eyes as she watched the peacefully sleeping Nayoung. After they kissed, Nayoung burst into tears while Hana just secured her in her arms. Nayoung fell asleep in tears so Hana just laid down her girl on the bed. But after a few minutes passed, Hana is still wide awake and just watching Nayoung while being lost in her own thoughts.

Hana realized that she can never had Nayoung's heart no matter how hard she try to capture it. Maybe because Sejeong already owned a big space in Nayoung's heart, a big space that Hana can never fill. Maybe because Hana came along at the wrong place and at the wrong time so she can't win Nayoung's heart no matter what she did. Hana realized that she can only be an option for Nayoung unlike Sejeong who's always her number one.

____________________

Nayoung woke up alone on Hana's bed. She hurriedly went out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter