I'm Sorry

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm Sorry

Nayoung can't help but feel nervous cause Sejeong invited her in their bestfriends' date this upcoming Saturday. Nayoung is afraid that she can't stop her foolish heart who is still shouting for Sejeong.

"I don't see anything wrong with that, Nayoung." Hana said when Nayoung told her about her upcoming bestfriends' date with Sejeong as they talked on the school campus.

Nayoung wanted Hana to stop her in meeting Sejeong but her girlfriend is acting oblivious about it.

Hana smiled then firmly hold Nayoung's right hand. "She's still your bestfriend so you have to spend some time with her, right?"

"But ...you know that..." Nayoung bit her lower lip then looked down nervously.

Hana sighed then gently kissed Nayoung's right hand. "I trust you, Nayoung."

____________________

'I trust you, Nayoung.'

Hana's words keep on echoing in Nayoung's head until Saturday came. Sejeong is just in her usual bright and cheerful self while Nayoung looks stiff and uncomfortable with her.

"Don't worry cause I've asked for Hana unnie's permission in our bestfriends' date. Don't be nervous, Nayoung unnie." Sejeong said noticing the unusual behavior of Nayoung as they stroll around the amusement park.

Nayoung just smiled then decided to stop worrying for nothing. She tried her best to enjoy hanging out with Sejeong even though the latter wants to torture her again as they keep on riding scary rides as usual.

_____________________

"Are you happy, Nayoung unnie?"

Nayoung heard Sejeong asked as they rode the ferris wheel together. They are sitting across each others but Nayoung keeps on avoiding Sejeong's eyes. She's afraid that her stupid heart will forced her to do something more stupid like kissing Sejeong right now. Nayoung knows she must not do it, she wants to finally get over Sejeong and she should not cheat on Hana who is now her girlfriend.

But Nayoung can't help but take a look at Sejeong who is watching the view outside with an unreadable expression on her face.

"I'm happy, Sejeong. I really had fun with you today. Thank you." Nayoung said sincerely.

Sejeong smiled but still keep her eyes on the glass window. "I'm glad to hear that from you. I don't want to lose our friendship, Nayoung unnie."

Nayoung felt her heart aching. She should be happy cause Sejeong really treasure their friendship but she can't stop feeling sad cause they can only be bestfriends.

"Hana unnie is really a nice person, right? You two really look good together." Sejeong said still not looking into Nayoung.

Nayoung looked down then tried her best to hold back her tears but it's no use as it keeps on rolling down from her eyes. She wiped it away then looked up just to stop it from falling again.

Sejeong knows that her words are hurting Nayoung just like her so can't look at her. She doesn't want to see Nayoung crying over her again but she must help her get over her in anyways she can even in painful ways. Sejeong already convinced herself to let go of Nayoung cause the latter deserves someone better than her stupid bestfriend.

Nayoung started crying silently and Sejeong tightly closed her eyes. Nayoung's cries contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter