Chapter 7

The Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun from the window go through the binder and that's make me shrink my eyes. After my talk with Yoona last night, we decided to just sleep at the living room because we're too lazy to walk into the room. We get the comforter and mattress than lay it in front of the television. I really miss this kind of act. Where we can gather and shared stories just between all of us. We will try to make it happen despite our busy and chaotic schedules. This is the only way to make sure we could tell them how much we miss each other. Huh.....how much i miss that moment. As i try to get up, i feel something heavy at my arm and when i look at my side....there was Yoona, hugging me like a panda. I shake my head and after so much difficult, i got to release myself. After a light refreshment, i walk toward the kitchen and saw the girls are already in the making of breakfast and some of them already take their respective seat.

 

 

"Good morning sleeping beauty", Sooyoung said and she was munching a food.

 

"Good morning Soo and good morning girls. I'm sorry for waking up late because i suppose to help all of you making the breakfast".

 

"Nah, don't bother to wake up early sleepyhead. Plus we know you sleep late last night", Sunny said and she slap Sooyoung's hand after the latter try to snatch her food. I just chukle with their behavior.

 

"Where's Yoong by the way?", Yuri ask me and before i could answer, we heard a voice.

 

"Good morning unnies and maknae". She said and take the toast that Taeyeon just pick from the toaster.

 

"Good morning choding", TaeNy said and smile at the latter antic because she have her own way to say that.

 

"Good to see your smile this morning unnie".

 

"I was always smiling, what's make it different today?", she take a sit beside Yuri and take the latter food. Yuri just shake her head and gesture her to eat.

 

"Well, today's smile seem more lively. Like you just win a lottery or did you get a new job?", Seohyun ask and make everyone nod their head and make a wonder face. Yoona just give her smile and swallow her remains food. She then look all of us one by one and she suddenly broke in tears. Hyoyeon who's have sit on the other side, pat Yoona's back and we remain silent.

 

"Unnies, maknae.....did all of you know how long i've wait for this moment to come? Just all of us sit together around the table. Bricking and trying to snatch each other food. Sharing our worries and making fun for each other face if one of us crying and saying that how ugly the face could be. Four years make me really lost and though we as 8 together, i never feel like we are complete. Each time we try to divert our conversation we couldn't do it. We still talk about the fact that how good it was to be as 9 again. But girls, today i can't even keep my smile because finally i feel the loved. Thank you 

so much for being able to make my dream come true", she's still sobbing but we can see her smile. I look for each of them. They nodding their head and some of them just released a heavy sigh. I then cleared my throat,

 

"Girls, if i'm saying that it was all my fault....all of you will still denied it. We go through the hard time because of our company mistake and i believe we put our blame on them. Anyway, what i want to say that .....for the last time let me seek an apology from all of you", i heard someone grumbling that i wasn't at wrong but i still smile and continue my talk.

 

"Yeah i know that i have say it yesterday but you all should know that i was a bit selfish when i decide to cut all of my connection with all of you. I really got a few call back then from each of you but i never pick it up because i was afraid i'll comeback to you with the same mistake. I was ashamed with myself", i was in the peek of cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter