Chapter 2

The Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Good job Sica, you did very well. So, where you want to go? Its my treat today". My manager paste and idiotic smile and drive the car.

 

"I don't care as long as you are the one who will pay", i giggle and my manager drove straight to the cafe that not far from my house.

 

As the journey start, i scroll my phone gallery. Look at the old picture that i suppose to delete but i don't have the heart to do so. One by one memory start to take over my head. Every moment was so nice. Their smile, their laugh and even when their craziness make my days once so happy and unforgettable. They always have something in their sleeves. My cold expression will be gone and my day was full with happiness.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

"Sooyoung-ah...come here at once, don't you dare to eat that anymore. You will finish it before Hyoyeon arrived ". Taeyeon said and drag Sooyong with her.

 

"But Tae, the food is much more. Can i have another bite?".

 

"No you can't. Be a good girl and could you please help Sunny with the light? We suppose to fix it before they come back with Hyo", Taeyeon said and that was Soo pout but still make her way to Sunny.

 

"Sica-ya, stop dreaming. Come help me and Tiffany with the present". I just nod my head and smile.

 

We get everything ready to celebrate Hyoyeon's birthday. Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and me was left at home while the other girls get Hyoyeon at her dancing performance. We plan all this because Hyoyeon is someone who was so forgetful even she forget her own birthday. As we get everything done, Fany's phone was ringing.

 

"Fany-ya, we already at the front building...get ready alright?".

 

"Okay Yuri, we almost done with the decorations. We should be done when you girls step in front of the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter