Chapter 4

The Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Our journey is full with laugh. I miss this..... i really do. I thought i'll use to the silent after 4 years being alone but i'm wrong. This is where my heart belong. Everything they do just make me remember our old days. When we together as 9, everything seem so perfect. We will fight, make a joke to each other, tease and being teased is used to be part of our life. In the end of the day, we still need each other so much. My life was so full with their memories, Taeyeon a great leader in these universe. Tiffany, a bubbly person yet a very charming one. Sunny, a tough girl. Well, not everyone can catch a chiken with a bare hands. Hyoyeon, she kinda scary because of her toughness but she indeed a caring person. Yuri, she might be someone we think a snobbish one but one you know her...they will fall in love. Sooyoung, who doesn't know her? A shikshin and she proud of it. Yoona..well, not everyone want to make a mess with the troublemaker. And uri maknae, Seohyun. A germ in this group, she was so innocent once but with her unnie...well, sometime she can be more than Hyo if you know what i mean. I remember they said me as ice princess and general Sica because of my attitude. I never take it to my heart because it was a real me.

 

I release a deeply sigh and look at three of them. Am i deserve someone like them? In my life i was never be too attach with anyone but........

 

"Sica, are you alright? You seem in the deep thoughts. It's okay if you not ready to meet them, we can always have a next time ", Fany ask me, i shake my head and smile at them.

 

"Nothing girls, just a few thoughts about what will they react later. I mean, i was literally 'gone' and suddenly pufff....i was in front of them. What do you think will happen later Tae?".

 

"Well, we cannot expect what they will do but believe me Sica when i say they miss you because there was one night i caught Yoona crying. And when i ask her why, you know what she said?". I shake my head and gesture her to talk.

 

 

 

TAEYEON FLASHBACK

 

"Yoona, is there something wrong? Why are you crying", i open the door after i heard a soft sobbing. She wipe her tears and try to put a smile even though there was totally a lie.

 

"Yoong, i know you long enough. Please, tell unnie. Is there was someone bothering you? Who he is? Tell me, how dare he make my lovely dongseang cry", i was furious to know but then she hold my hand and let a light chukle.

 

"Nobody was brave enough to bother me unnie because i got you, remember. It's just a silly thought and nothing concern", she smile and try to get up from the bed.

 

"Yoong, you know you can trust me right?", i give her sincerely smile and gesture her to take a seat beside me. She sigh and just follow my lead. She then lay her head at my lap and i caress her hair slowly.

 

"Tae unnie, will ever Sica unnie come back? I mean it's about 4 years alright. Didn't she miss us or didn't she mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter