Promise [Bonus #2]

Creature of the Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

kindly read the A/N at the end later m(_ _)m, i hope you'll enjoy this bonus chapter!

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sound of the waves hitting each other will always be the most calming sound I’ll ever heard.

 

Well, excluding Jimin’s of course. Nothing compared to his smooth voice no matter what.

 

I closed my eyes as I feel the soft breeze hitting my hair. A soft sigh escapes me as a pair of arms sneaks its way to hold my waist, pulling me to a hard chest. Causing me to smile.

 

“A penny for your thoughts?”

 

I take a deep breath, leaning back to his warm comfort. Opening my eyes before looking up at him, I give a soft kiss to his smooth jaw before saying, “I’m just admiring the view is all. It’s beautiful, don’t you think so?”

 

I heard Jimin hums before answering, “I do, it is indeed a sight even for me, and I’ve lived for hundreds of years. “

 

It was quite for a short moment before all of a sudden, I gasp as he turns me around to face him. His hands settling tight on my hip, and a grin on his face that got me warry causing him to chuckles when he sees my expression. One of his hand went to tuck a stray hair behind my ear.

 

“But nothing as beautiful as you. You just create a whole new definition for beauty.” He said it with the gentlest smile and eyes I’ve ever seen. He leaned his forehead to mine, causing me to automatically close my eyes as he finishes in whisper,

 

“And you’re mine.”

 

My heart beats went berserk at his sudden declaration. I opened my eyes to gaze with him, a smile on my own face. “What has gotten into you, Mr. Park? Why the sudden cliché lines?” I teased, stealing a peck from his lips.

 

Jimin in turn, does his usual smirk before pulling back. “Nothing has gotten into me, Mrs. Song. I just felt like it’s the right thing to say for a right time like this.” He says with a glint in his eyes that got me confused.

 

“A right time for what?” I tilted my head in confusion, but the next thing he did got me feels like my heart just went away.

 

Jimin pulls back with a smile before suddenly kneeling down in front of me, taking both of my hands in his. My eyes widened, and I felt like fainting right at the moment.

 

Is it possible for a vampire to have a panic attack? Because surely, I think I’m having one right now.

 

 

“Hey, hey calm down.” Jimin said soothingly, obviously noticing my current condition. He rubs the back of my hands with his thumb, an act that always works on me when I’m distressed.

 

“Breathe, Haerin.” I heard Jimin coos. And with the only sanity left, I closed my eyes before taking a large gulp of breath. “That’s it, now breathe out slowly.”

 

I followed his words and all the while, his hands are still rubbing circles on mine, so it helped big time in calming my panicked state.

 

Feeling myself calm enough to continue, I open my eyes to look at Jimin whose smile managed to whole focus to him as always.

 

“Okay, you can continue now.” I whispered after a big gulp, preparing my dead heart to be strong. Though that almost failed when in this moment even Jimin seems nervous. He chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck with one of his hand.

 

Taking a big gulp of breath himself, Jimin then make a move to take a small box from his pocket on the coat he’s wearing.

 

I can’t help the tears that has started to well in my eyes. And seeing his nervous smile as he looks at me, I can’t help but to laugh trying to ease the atmosphere, though currently I’m in a worst state than him. But still, he chuckles too as he says, “What I'm about to say is going to be cliché as hell, but bear with me okay?”

 

I nod excitedly while biting my lips to stop myself from smiling like a lunatic. I can’t control how happy I am at the moment.

 

“Song Haerin,” I heard Jimin started, “I know that our first meeting was what you called a nightmare. But to me, I know that destiny has called out to you to me that night when you were groaning like hell in this dock right here.” I can’t help but to release a laugh after that, and saw Jimin grinning before he continues,

 

“and I may not realize it right from the start, but from the moment you even have the guts to bargain with me; a creature of the night as you would call it; you have taken more than my mind to you

Please log in to read the full chapter