two; the meeting

school love

Everyone looked at the door and then at their Friends back and forth between those two chatting up about what was going on. The teacher told the class to be quiet and waited few minutes, then she proceeded to speak once again.

“Today from now on we’ll be having someone special in our class, please, treat her right, she comes from a different country. Be kind and offer her your help.

“You may now come in” she added approaching the door.

Behind that door, there was a stunning girl standing. No wonder why everyone was talking about her before. She had long, black and slicked hair that frames her facial features perfectly, it looked like she was sculpted by someone plus her skin looks fresh and flawless. Her body was also amazingly well proportioned with a slim figure. Her gaze with those brown eyes was the perfect mix of powerful and sweet, and not to mention her lips which had a pinkish tint.

Nayoung turned around to me with a shocked facial expression

“She really is stunning, isn’t she?” I nodded, I was trying to get over her undeniable beauty but I couldn’t, I never saw someone being that breathtakingly alluring right in front of my eyes.

“Introduce yourself, please, as soon as you finish you can choose a desk”

She smiled at the teacher and started to talk about her.

“Hello, my name is Kyulkyung, I came all the way from China to finish my studies here please take care of me!” she finished her speech.

Her voice was shooting, listening to hear speak was so calming. “Kyulkyung” I repeated to myself. That was the name of the soon to be one of the most popular girls here. It was her first day here but for some reason I knew it was going to be that way.

She started wandering around the class to find an empty spot, I realised there was no one sitting behind me and for some reason I really wished she chose that one. Kyulkyung walked past me, and everyone was expecting to see what was going to be her desk. I heard the noise of a chair being pulled really close, so I tilted my head a bit to see if it was actually her with the corner of my eye. She noticed and waved at me, I felt my cheeks burning that I had too look away as fast as I could. Some boys sighed as a sign of complain since she didn't chose a place closer to them, at some point she noticed and she giggled.

The following classes were all of us doing test too check our knowledge, we weren’t getting graded so mostly everyone didn’t struggled much about it. I realised I lost track of time when I saw Nayoung up in front of me.

“Are you here?” she asked.

“It’s break time already, come on let’s get Yewon!”

“Oh, already? I forgot my watch today…

She grabbed my hand and we got to Yewon’s classroom, she was outside waiting for us. She hugged us both at the same time since we couldn’t do it the first time we saw each other earlier this morning.

 

“Let’s head out to the cafetería, my stomach has been making weird noises on non stop for the few past hours.” I started laughing but Yewon gave me the puppy look so I stopped almost right away.

When we reached to the cafetería, it was full as per usual. We played rock, paper, scissors to see who was the one in charge of bringing lunch for the rest. Nayoung ended up losing so meanwhile Yewon and I searched for a empty table.

“So… since we are not together this year, who are you classmates with?” I asked.

“I wish I could be with you and Nayoung, but I think I can handle it. There is Kyungwon, and there’s also both Minkyung and Yebin.“

“You will be fine, I promise.” I told her while I touched her shoulder to comfort her.

“I mean things with Kyungwon are fine, we talked over the summer and it’s all good, but I can’t say the same with the other two. Deepdown I wish I could.

I remember that time where we all used to be good friends, we all met here and been trough thick and thin together until last year when everything started going downhill. Most people assumed we had a huge argument but what really happened it was that people change, Minkyung and Yebin became closer to each other and ended up drifting away from the rest of us. For Kyungwon, it was given to her by those two to choose between them or us, and she lowkey knew what could happen if she had chosen us over them.