chapter TWO

It has to be you!

Ella was now sitting across from this man he calls himself, Kim Jae Joong. 'His lips were a bit pink, his eyes were shining brightly, his hands looked clean and as if he never worked hard at anything in his life. His face looked a bit like a girls, but it didn't stop me from staring at him.' Ella crossed her arms together.

"I'm really sorry for barging in like this." He smiled. "Your mother sent me here-"

Ella stared in silence.

"Why aren't you talking?" He asked and Ella stared still. "Your mother told me that you can understand Korean. So don't try to fool me." He said adn Ella choked.

"My mother?" Ella said and Jae Joong smiled.

"That's more like it... Ye." Jae Joong replied.

"Why?" Ella frowned.

"She didn't tell you?" Jae Joong asked and folded his fingers together. "My father and your mother are getting marry."

'It then hitted me.' Ella gasped inside of her stomache. 'Married? This guy.... This guy sitting in front of me is going to be... My... My brother?' Ella bit her lips shut.

"Your mother told me that you disagreed with this marriage." Jae Joong took out a yellow folder. "Its ok... You can trust me." He laid it on the table. "Just in case you don't, I have written down everything about my family that you need to know, here."

"Why are you smiling?" Ella asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Why..." Jae Joong asked himself. "Because I'm happy. Thats why I'm smiling. Why I can't?"

Ella looked away. "You agree to this?" She said and then looked back to him.

"If it makes my father happy... I won't disobey." Jae Joong replied.

"Ha." Ella laughed. "Happy?" Ella nod her head once.

A few mins later...

"I'm not going!" Ella tugged herself back as Jae Joong was pulling her out the house. "Let me go!" She shouted.

"Bali~!" Jae Joong pulled her arms. "I promised your mother I get you to Korea in one piece." He used all his might to pull her out the house. "URGH!" He gasped. "You're a strong girl!"

"Let me go!" Ella said and bit his hands.

"Ah!" He letted her go and she fell to the ground. "You!" He rubbed his hands.

An hour later, Jae Joong and Ella was in the airplane getting ready to go Korea. Ella held her eyes shut and was wishing to herself for this to all be a dream, a nightmare. "Don't fall asleep." Jae Joong and sat next to her.

"Don't talk to me." Ella sneered at him.

Jae Joong grinned and placed his seat belt on. "Ladies and Gentlmens, this is your captian speaking. Please fasten your seat belt and lean back, cause we're taking off." Ella quickly tugged her seat belt on and held her hands on the arm rest, tight. Jae Joong looked at her and watched as she sat there trying to be calm. 'Bwoh yah? Don't tell me shes scaered of riding in an airplane?' He thought to himself.

"... This is my first time riding an airplane, so don't mistake me as a scardycat!" Ella told him and he stared at her.

'Bwoh yah? She can read minds too?' He blinked his eyes twice and turned his head around to the windows.

As expected, the airplane lift off to Korea. "Ella!" Her mother ran to her and hugged her as she entered her new home.

"I thought you said it'd take you a week." Ella threw her bag down on the floor.

"I thought so too." Ella's mother replied, watching as Ella's lips frowned. "Don't give me that look."
 She added in and Ella looked her eyes away.

"You must be Ella." Jae Joong's father walked over. "I'm your new father." He took his hands and Ella just left him hanging there. "Ah~" He placed his hands into his pants pockets. "But you can call me Kim Jun Hoon... I see you met my son, Kim Jae Joong." He saw Jaes Joong walking in. "I hope he didn't give you any trouble.".

'Trouble?' Ella said. 'Of course not.... He only did brought me here!!' Ella sigh with anger.

"Abunim." Jae Joong said. "I'll be heading to the company now."

"Araso. I'll have Jin take her luggages upstairs." His father replied.

"I'll see you later." Jae Joong waved at Ella who was being cold to him. "Bye." He left.

'What was that all about?' Ella roamed her eyes around the house. 'I don't even know him like that and yet he speaks to me as if we're already a family...'

"I'll take you to your room." Her mother grabbed her hands and lead her upstairs.

'It didn't feel like home. I didn't like it one bit.' Ella approached her door. 'It was...' She stoped. 'Not mines.'

"Go on in." Her mother pushed her into the room.

'It was a nice room actually.' Ella tumbled a little but didnt fall. 'It held a huge bed by the window. A little table in the middle with a small couch and white curtians. A long drawer for my things and a closet, just the right size for my clothes to hang.' Ella sat on her bed. 'These were not mines...'

"Do you like it?" Her mother asked her.

"Bu." Ella spoke in chinese.

"Ella." Her mother sat next to her. "At least give it a try. Please." She begged.

"I don't like it one bit." Ella replied. "I don't think I will get use it." She whispered.

"... Well promise me you'll at least try." Her mother her hair once. "Eh."

'Give it a try?' Ella looked at her mother whose face was so innocent at the moment. "I will..." She said and her mother hugged her.

"Xie xie ni." Her mother thanked her.

"Just let me be alone right now." Ella removed her mother's hug and stood up to change her clothes.

"Hao le. Get change, we're going to have dinner soon." Her mother said and left the room.

Ella sat back on the bed and rolled her fingers to her lap, thinking about everything that has happened.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'

 

I know a crappy chappie, I promise it will get better in no time! :D