chapter ONE

It has to be you!

'I would of never thought that my mother would re-marry again...' Ella was getting dressed for a wedding. 'I always thought me and my mother would be just the two of us... Just the two of us, as a loving family....' She grabbed hold of herself and looked into the small sized mirror at her side. 'Today, I will have a new family... One that doesn't belong to me...' She slim her fingers through the white and red strapless dress she had on. 'One that I will have to try to get along with from now on forwards...' Her face turned pale.


"Ella." Her mother walked into the room and her head tilt a little towards her mother. "You look so beautiful." She reached her fingers to her lips and smiled. "I've never seen you in a dress like this before." She said and took Ella's hands. "Thank you!" She thanked Ella. "Thank you for not leaving my side all these while."

All Ella could do at this point is try not to make anything matter, her feelings, her advice. "I wont leave you until you find your hapiness again." Ella whispered in the lowest voice possible. "I promised father..." She looked her eyes away from her mother's eyes.

"Thank you!" Her mother gave her a hug and teared a little. "I want to tell you that I love you! And that you'll always come first to anyone in my life."

Ella did not hug her mother back. She disagreed with this marriage from the start. But if its for her mothers happiness, she had no choice. Ella rosed her hands to her mothers  back, but stopped half way there and dropped them slowly again to her side. "Excuse me." A voice walked into the room and Ella looked up.

"Oh. Yun Ho sshi." Ella's mother looked over and saw him standing there in his black slik suit. "I'll leave you two to talk." Ella's mother wiped away her tears and walked out the room.

"You look beautiful." Yun Ho walked a few steps over with his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks." Ella smiled a little.

"Uh." Yun Ho blushed away. "Jae Joong..." He said and Ella stared into his eyes. "Jae Joong's not going to be here today."

Ella frozed. "I know." She replied.

"You did?" Yun Ho stood there biting his lips. "Of course you did." He sigh.

"Its ok." Ella looked up with a bright smile. "Its his choice to come or not." She added in.

Yun Ho could feel the pain Ella was in, after all he loved her too and didn't want to see her suffer. Yun Ho placed on a fake smile after staring at Ella for a couple of seconds and walked towards her reaching out his hands. "Lets go. The wedding's going to start soon..." He said.

Without hesitating, Ella grabbed his hands and walked out the room with Yun Ho, hand in hand. Meanwhile the wedding was taking place, Jae Joong was sitting at the beach in his black and white suit. Staring at the blue ocean waves, white fluffly clouds, light brown sand, and the clean air around himself; he frowned. 'Is it really going to happen today?' He asked hismelf. 'I'm... I'm going to be her older brother today... Her real brother, today....' He took in a deep breath and crossed his arms together, curled up on the light brown sand. 'I don't want to...' He thought. 'I too... Want to love her...' He continued to stare into the blue and white sky.

Ella and Yun Ho entered the wedding hall and smiled like they were a loving couple. They grabbed a seat in the front row seats and stood there as the piano was playing. "Now is the time for the bride to enter..." The preacher announced with Jae Joong's father standing at the front waiting for Ella's mother to enter.

Ella's eyes smiled as soon as she saw her mother walked in in that perfect wedding gown of bright white. It was a beautiful made strapless gown that flowed to the ground. 'It looked like she was floating in that gown.' Ella applaused. 'My mother... She looked so beautiful. Just the same as she was when she had me.' She looked at Yun Ho and they both giggled a little.

Jae Joong walked along the sandy beach sand and listen to as the waves crashed to eachother. He kicked the sand with his feet and placed his hands into his side pockets just thinking about Ella. 'It's always been  you! It will always be you!" Jae Joong thought about the words he said to Ella before and smiled. "Araso~!" He stopped and took in a breath. "I'll try my best to be an older brother to you." He said out loud. "I'll love you in secret... Like I did before." He whispered a bit and turned around to go back to the wedding party.

"Umma." Ella walked over to her mother. "You look beautiful today!" She gave her a hug finally.

"Thanks!" Her mother smiled with happiness. "I finally found my happiness again."

"I get a hug too!" Yun Ho opened his arms and Ella's mother laughed.

"Araso." Ella's mother hugged him. "Thanks for taking care of my daughter."

"Anio." Yun Ho pulled himself away. "Your daughter has been taking care of me." He joked and Ella smiled.

Just then Jae Joong walked through the gates and Ella noticed him. They both stopped and just stared at one another for a min until Yun Ho broek the staring. "I didn't think he'd come." He said and Ella looked away.

"Umma." Jae Joong called out to Ella's mother. "Sorry I'm late." He said and hugged her. "Congrats!" He smiled.

'Umma?' Ella watched. 'Why did it hurt so much when he called my mother, umma?' She held in her breath.

"I didn't think you'd show up today." Ella's mother said.

"Why not? Today is a big day for you and my father. I have to be present if I want you two to be happy." Jae Joong sweet talked.

"Thanks." Ella's mother thanked.

"Anio. I should be thanking you instead." He said and looked at Ella.

"Why?" Ella's mother asked and Jae Joong stared back to her.

"Because I get to call out Umma once again..." Jae Joong replied. "And for giving me such a beautiful and smart little sister." He said and Ella brushed her bangs back a little.

"I see." Ella's mother was in so much happiness.

'It hurted.' Ella held her chest with her hands. 'Why did it hurt so much? Sister? Family? Why?' She walked away.

"Where are you going?" Ella's mother asked as she watched Ella walk away from them.

"I'll go fetch her." Yun Ho said and ran after Ella.

'It was like just yesterday when I first met him.' Ella started to run. 'The first time we met, the first time I laid my eyes on him.' She kept running with Yun Ho right behind her. 'Why? Why are you testing me? God!' Ella came to a stop and started to breath in and out heavily. 'The moment I walked into this family, was it my destiny? Why are you doing this to me?' She cried and lowered herself to her knees.

Yun Ho stopped as soon as he saw her crouch down to her knees and cried. 'I...' He breathed. 'I don't want to see you suffer... Why are you doing this to us, god?' Yun Ho stood there.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 years before....Taiwan....

'It was like any other sunny day.' Ella was sitting in the bus. 'I was coming home from school and minding my own bussiness...'

"She ma?" Ella gasped to her mother who was packing up to go somewhere. "Where?" She asked as she dropped her bag on the floor.

"Korea." Her mother replied.

"You're going to Korea?" Ella asked in disbelief. "Why?"

"I told you before..." Her mother paused from packing. "I'm seeing this man... And he wants me to go to Korea." She said and Ella frowned. "And he wants me to take you along."

"I don't want to." Ella turned away with anger.

"Ella." Her mother grabbed her arms. "Please don't do this to me."

"Why do you want to go there? Do you love this guy?" Ella shouted out.

"I've been alone for many years now. I too want to be happy like every other women out there."

"But... Aren't we happy now?" Ella was too in shock to talk. "You want to get marry? Why all of a sudden when you could of done it many years ago!?"

"I was thinking about you. If I got remarried, what about you-"

"Yeah. What about me now? I don't agree." Ella grabbed her bag from the floor and and ran into her room, locking her doors so her mother wouldn't get in.

"Ella." Her mother pounded on her door. "Talk to me... Please don't do this right now... Ella..."

Ella covered her ears with her hands and shut her eyes. 'All I could think about was how can she do this to me? To my late father?' Ella jumped on her bed and covered herself with her blanket. 'Why? Why now of all time?' She tried to fall asleep. 'I want to wake up from thsi nightmare... Please.' Ella curled into a bun.

2 days later, Ella's mother was ready to leave to Korea. "I'll be back to get you in a week." Her mother gave her a hug but Ella didn't give a hug back. She frowned as her mother got into the cab and left to the airport, alone. 'A week?' Ella sat at the kitchen table. 'I'm not going.' She ate the bread that was sitting in front of her and drunk the milk. 'My father...' She paused. 'My father must be so sad right now...' She teared a little. 'My mother and I...' She turned her head to look at the picture that was hanging on the wall. 'We've suffered through so many things to get here today... Its only right if she finds her happiness again, but why am' I getting mad over this?' Ella gluped in the milk.

The following day, saturday, Ella didn't have anything planed to do. She hopped on the small couch and the TV to see if anything good was on, but nothing special was on. She shut the TV off after a few tries and sat there in silence. Just then the door bell rung and she got up to open the door.

'This is it... This is where I first met him...'

As the door slowly opened, Ella found a tall, young, feminine looking guy there. His skin was pale white, his eyes were bright and his voice... It was hard to explain but it was there. "Are you Ella?" He asked.

Ella didn't reply back.

"Hello. My name is Kim Jae Joong." He smiled with a wave.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'

cOOments are MOST welcomed! :D