chapter FIVE

It has to be you!

Ella was now sitting on top of the school's nurse bed, innjured with a bruise on her forehead. "Does it hurt?" Lee Joon asked as the nurse left the room for a moment.

Ella rubbed her forehead and frowned. "I asked if it hurts?" Lee Joon asked again with a little annoyonce. "Yah."

"Anio." Ella replied. "You can leave now. I don't even know why you're here." Ella added in and Lee Jon showed a blank face. "Bwoh?" Ella asked still rubbing her forehead.

"You're speaking to me." Lee Joon smiled.

"Because you're annoying me." Ella said and stood from the bed seat. "I'm fine now."

"Araso." Lee Joon nod his head and lead Ella out the room. "Are you going back to gym class?" Lee Joon asked her as they walked out the nurse room together.

"Ye." Ella nod.

"I see." Lee Joon kept his smile tight.

Just then Jae Joong came running down the hall. "Ella." He shouted.

'Why is he here?' Ella said to herself.

"Are you ok? I heard what happened..." Jae Joong said out of breath. "Where are you hurt?" He grabbed her arms.

"I'm fine..." Ella broke from his grasp. "Why are you here anyways. Its not a big deal." She gave him the cold talk.

"You are?" Lee Joon asked Jae Joong.

"I'm... Her... older brother." Jae Joong hesitated to say out and placed his hands into his pants pockets. "And you are?"

"I'm her classmate. I was the one who smacked the ball into her...." Lee Joon lowered his head a little. "Minhae." He said.

"Oh..." Jae Joong whispered and turned to look at Ella. "You're feeling better now right?"

"Ye." Ella replied.

"Then... I'll go have a talk with your teacher. You stay out of trouble." Jae Joong said and left them there.

"What's this?" Lee Joong watched as Jae Joong left them. "Your brother is a bit too sensitive..."

"He's not my brother." Ella whispered out.

"Eh?" Lee Joon looked over to her side.

"He's not my brother." Ella said again and walked away back to class.

"Yah! Wait!" Lee Joon chased after her.

After school, Ella rushed her way out. Lee Joon was trying to catch up to her but in the end he lost her. He stoped as he noticed Ella getting into a black car with Jae Joong. His smile turned away and he smirked a little. "Tommorow." He gasped and placed his bag over his shoulders. "Yeah... Tomorow." He walked away.

Ella was sitting next to Jae Joong in the car now. Her fingers held tight together. Jae Joong looked at her and smiled. "Appa's planning a party for you." He said and Ella looked over a bit. "So I'm taking you to go get your dress today."

"Bwoh?" Ella snapped. "I don't need a dress." Ella looked away.

"I know you was going to say that. So..." Jae Joong took out a card. "I bought the dress already." He waved the card.

"How? How do you know what size I'd wear?"

"Your mother..." Jae Joong stopped. "I mean..." He frowned. "Umma told me."

Ella could tell that it was hard for him to call her mom, mother. "Umma?" She asked.

"Uhm." He nod with a fake smile. "Umma." He replied as a mature older brother.

'So... He's calling my mother... Mother...' Ella frowned still and looked away once again.

They pulled up to their house and walked out the car. "The dress is in your room." Jae Joong shut his side car door. "I picked it out personally, I hope you like it." He gave a sweet smile.

Ella didn't reply anything back and walked into the house. She came to her door and stopped for a moment. She hesitate to walk in and gently pushed the door open. Her room was dark and as her fingers reached for the light swtich, the room suddenly became bright. Her eyes was focused on the black box lying on her white bed. She threw her bag down on the side and slided her hands towards the box. 'This...' She stopped half way. 'This box...' She bit her lips. 'Is for me?'

The lid slowly removed and as Ella pulled the dress out, she could feel the warm feeling it gave her. It was a black laced V neck dress made personally by famous designer bumblebeeWANG [fictionnal], a dress Ella wanted to get when she was in Taiwan. Ella looked back to the door way and held the dress next to her heart. "Why?" She asked herself. "How did he know?"

Jae Joong sat himself in his room with only the lamp on. He rubbed his hands together and released a sigh. "A dress?" Ella's mother voice ran through.

"Uhm." Jae Joong nod. "Father is going to be holding a welcoming party for you and Ella. I want to know what kind of dresses does she like?"

"I see..." Ella's mother smiled.

"Like what colors does she like? Does she perfer long dress or short ones? You know, the basics." Jae Joong asked.

"I know just the dress she wants." Ella's mother smiled.

Jae Joong laid on his bed and breathed in and out. "It's really going to happen?" He asked himself. "Father... Is really going to get married again??" His eyes close.

Ella was just out beyond his door, holding the dress in her hands. Her eyes felt a little pity and shame together, hearing him say that. She gently and quitely walked back to her room to sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

here's an update. srry im in a rush so i didnt get to go back to correct anything. if i misspelled anything, note me and ill get it fix later. LOLS. love you all! HWAITING! <3