chapter FOUR

It has to be you!

"Bwoh?" Yun Ho gasped. "You mean-" He sat down his cup of early morning tea.

"Ye." Jae Joong nod. "I'm afriad Ella is not happy with the marriage too." Jae Joong took a sip on his cup.

Yun Ho frowned. "Then... What are you going to do?" He asked.

"What can I do?" Jae Joong frowned along. "I'm talking about my fathers happiness here." He smiled a bit. "I can't tell him what to do even if I dont like it." He looked his pale eyes away from Yun Ho's eyes. "He brought me into this world." He looked back into Yun Ho's eyes.

"I understand, but feelings were created to be known." Yun Ho said and grabbed his cup with his fingers.

"What would you do if you was in my shoes?" Jae Joong asked him. "I mean, we've been good friends since the days we were born... What would you do if you was me?"

Yun Ho stared with a paused at Jae Joong. "I don't know." He replied. "I wouldn't know what to do."

Jae Joong laughed a bit. "See what I mean?" He sigh and took another sip of his geen tea. "Its really hard for me... For my late mother." He stoped.

Ella ran towards the bus and hopped on time. "Grr." She whispered to herself as she shoved her bus pass on the scanner and walked her way into the back crowd. She sat herself on the seat and laid her head towards the window. 'I'm going to school in Korea?' She shut her eyes. 'Why did I choose to go today?' She cleared her mind.

"A daughter can never understand a mother's point of view until she becomes one herself." Jae Joong's voice ran into her head and her eyes opened. 'Him again?' She said to herself and bit her lips.

Just then she noticed a couple of guys getting on the bus. "I asked her out!" One of the guy said a loud.

"What did she say?" Another one asked.

"She said yes!" The first one smiled.

"Good for you." The 2nd one smiled along.

"Lee Joon hyung." The first one called his hyung's name. "Is it really ok?" he asked as they both sat across from Ella.

"Bwoh?" Lee Joon asked in a reply.

"That I'm dating Ji Young-sshi?" His buddy said. "I know how much she means to you..."

"Dude." Lee Joon smacked his arm. ."It's ok! Its not like I'm her ex boyfriend."

Ella didn't stare but was listing to the conversation. Her eyes were staring outsidet he windows until Lee Joon spotted her and stared at her. "Eh." He called Ella. "You there." He reached his legs over to her and pushed her legs gently. "Are you new?" He asked and Ella looked at him. "Bwoh? You don't look like you're from around here... Where are you from?"

Ella didn't reply back and gave him the cold shoulder. "Bwoh yah?" Lee Joon frowned. "I asked you a question!" He said and the bus stopped.

Ella grabbed her bag and walked off the bus. "Where are you going?" Lee Joon asked Ella as she walked off the bus.

"Hyung! This is where we get off for school."

"Huh?" Lee Joon looked out the windows and gasped. "Lets go!" He ran out after.

Ella reached her home room after spending almost an hour looking around the school, missing the first hour of class already. She held in her breath and fixed her bangs. "You can do it Ella. Don't be scared." She said to herself. "Jaiyou!" She knocked on the door.

"Who?" The teacher stopped in the middle of writting the math formula on the chalk board. "Keep writing down the problem if you're not done." She placed the chalk down adn went to open the door. "Oh. You must be..."

"Ella... Ella Chen." Ella replied.

"Ah~ the new student." The teacher smiled. "Come on in." She invited and Ella walked in slwoly. "Class, let me have you attention for one moment please. Starting today, we'll have a new student in our class room. Her name is Ella Chen. She just recently moved here from Taiwan...."

"Oh! Hyung! That's that tomboy looking girl we saw on the bus!"

Lee Joon looked up and saw Ella trying to smile. "It is..." He smiled too.

"Now where to put you?" The teacher asked and Lee Joon quickly rose his hands. "OVER HERE!" He shouted and everyone looked over towards him, even Ella.

'Huh? Its him? He's in this class room?' Ella stared.

"What? There's an empty seat right in front of me..." Lee Joon said trying to get his way out of it.

Ji Young on the other hand, frowned. "Ok Ella. You can go sit in front of Lee Joon over there."

"Ye." Ella nod and walked her way towards her new seat.

"Hi!" Ji Young quickly said as soon as Ella sat in her chair. "My name is Kang Ji Young-mida." Her smile was so bright, so different from Ella's. "Its nice to meet you."

Ella tried her best to smile, but it didnt work. She turned around and took out her notebook and a number 2 pencil to start jogging down the notes on the board. "DING DONG DING DONG~!" The bell rung.

"Ok, math is over..." The teacher said. "Get ready for gym class after lunch." She said and the class president, Lee Joon, stood from his seat. 

"Class... Attention." He shouted and everyone, but Ella, got up. "Bow." He said and everyone bowed. "Have a good day Mrs. Jang." They all said and the teacher left the room.

"What did you bring for lunch Ji Young?" Her boyfriend asked.

"Eh?" Ji Young smiled. "Oh, kimchi, rice, straw berries and-"

"She's not eating?" Lee Joon stared at Ella who moved away from them after the bell rung.

"Who?" His buddy asked adn noticed Ella sitting all the way at the corner. "Her?"

"Um." Lee Joon nod. "I wonder why she's not eating?"

Ji Yougn stared again. "Maybe she forgot to bring her lunch..." She said. "Or maybe she didn't know that korean school doesnt serve food."

"Really?" Lee Joon looked at Ji Young and she smiled. "Anio." He frowned. "She must starving herself."

"Eh?" His buddy gasped. "How do you know?"

"Look... She's fat." Lee Joon joked and laughed a little.

"Eh. She's not fat..." His buddy laughed.

"I was just kidding." Lee Joon brushed it off. "But I wonder why isnt she eating?" He wonder.

Ella was doodling on her notebook sheet. She was an arist, she loved to draw cartoons and loved going into her imagination. She was feeling a bit weak now. Her head was light and she couldn't realy feel her fingers holding the pencil. Before she knew it, gym class came along. They were all dressed in black shorts and white tops.

"The game today is volley ball." The gym teacher annonced. "I need 2 team captians." He said and quickly as possible, Lee Joon rose his hands. "Ok Lee Joon sshi. One more!"

No one rosed their hands. "How about we have guys verse girls?"

"YEAH!" All the boys shouted.

"But its not going to be fair!" Lee Joon said. "They're weak!" He joked and the guys all shouted.

"BWOH?" All the girls smirked. "Lets show them how weak we are!"

"Ok, I'll need a team captian from the girls." The gym teacher said.

Lee Joon was going to call out Ella's name but right when he said "El-"

"I will!" Ji Young rosed her hands. "I'll be captian." She walked out to the front.

"Eh?" Everyone gasped. "But..." They all gathered.

"I'm fine. I'm good at volley ball." Ji Young lied.

"Eh eh eh eh~" Lee Joon's buddy ran over too him. "Can I be team captian since Ji Young's going to be capptian!?"

"Huh?" Lee Joon looked confused.

"I'm her boyfriend, I want to show her that I can be a man too."

"Oh." Lee Joon rubbed his head. "Araso." He nod in agreement.

"Ok... Kang Ji Young and Lee-"

"HERE!" Lee Joon's friend ran up front.

"You? Lee Joon sshi?" The gym teacher looked at him.

"He wanted to be it...." Lee Joon replied.

"Araso. Kang Ji Young and Kwon Min will be our team captians.

Ji Young looked a bit disspointment. "Ok. ready! Set! GO!" The game started and the ball was flying all over the place already. "GET IT!" The girls screamed. "HIT THE BALL!" the boys called out.

Ella was in the back, trying not to get into the game as much. She hated volley ball. She wasn't really good at it. Lee Joon noticed her just standing there and smirked. "Give me the ball!" Lee Joon shouted and the ball flew over to him.

With one push, the ball flew towards where Ella was at. "WATCH OUT!"

"BAMB!"