Guanlin

Loving a Killer

Guan Lin


 

Ji Hoon smiled to himself as he gulped down the drink.

What a naïve guy.

He had seen the fear in his eyes. Such a terrified look, yet he had tried to put on a brave front. He knew what Daniel was thinking about. he had wanted to tear off his mask, to handcuff him, to take revenge for all who had died.

But all Daniel had was pure courage. What is courage without wit?

Nothing.

“Ji Hoon” A soft voice called out.

He did not response to the voice. For he knew exactly who it was.

“GuanLin”

he sat down beside Ji Hoon. He stared at his sideway. he was one charisma man, as always.

Not that he was interested.

He never really learns how to appreciate jun..

“Ji Hoon ah Park Ji Hoon. A swift and clean job as usual.” he whispered into his ears.

Ji Hoon looked at Guanlin coldly, “Stay further.”

Park Ji Hoon shhi The destroyer; the angel of the bottomless pit. Ruthless. Merciless. Remorseless. That’s what he had trained himself to be.

Ji Hoon was a mystery to him. To everybody in the clan.

It was one fine day that boss had brought Ji Hoon in. He stood tall, a mask on his face. But the pair of eyes that shone through it had told all of them that he was not to be mess with.

And Ji Hoon had proved himself to be. He never failed. Not once.

No hesitation, no mercy, no feeling.

Even a cold-hearted person like Guanlin wonder how in the world can someone be like Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoon looked at him, a hood covering half of his face. Nobody ever knows what he looks like. Nobody even dares to approach him. That was what they known him as. Nobody ever dared to mess with him. Or to go against him in any ways. For they knew the consequences.

But Guanlin had taken an interest in him nonetheless. The mask, the hood, the sunglasses. They covered his face, but not his charms.

Ji Hoon had given him a vibe that no man had been able to do so.

And his coldness was an added bonus.

“Want to come over tonight?” Guanlin suggest...

He pushed it away. Holding Guanlin face in his hand, Ji Hoon pulled Guanlin towards him, “Do not try to mess with me.”

His tone sent shivers down Guanlin spine.

Guanlin looks at the dark face in front of him. he wanted so much to pull of his hood, to shine a light to his face. To know what he really looks like.

But he dared not. For he knows, Ji Hoon kills, without a blink of his eyes.

Ji Hoon gave him one last glance and stood up, leaving the place.



They all slumped in their seats.

They had all ran out of ideas.

“What do we do now?” Woojin asked, slouching down on his seat.
Seongwoo said nothing as he flipped the file half-heartedly.

Throughout his years of being at this job, this was the first time he actually felt so helpless. He could not think of anything to say. He could not even bring himself to encourage his fellow group mates.

Daniel sat beside him, his head on the table.

Was that all they were about?

Have they lost?


tbc.