Striking

Loving a Killer

striking



“Who... Who... Are you...”

he smiled upon hearing his victim’s shivering voice. He terrifies people. He knew that perfectly well.

“Who I am, you need not know.” His deep voice echoed in the dark alley.

The victim stood against the wall, his heart pounding fast at the sight of this masked man. His eyes... They send shivers down people’s spines...

The killer withdrew the gun from his coat and pointed at the man’s forehead.

The victim’s eyes widened in horror, “Please... No...”

“I will give you all the money you want, please, don’t kill me...” He begged his face as pale as a sheet of paper.

The killer smirked. He hated rich people. The way they think money can do anything. He hated them.

Without giving his victim another chance to speak, he fired.

With a loud bang, the man slide down onto the ground. His eyes still wide open. Blood flowing profusely from his forehead.

He placed the gun back in his coat. Turning, he left the dark alley.

Leaving the dead lying limply on the ground.



Daniel could feel anger rising in him as Seongwoo announced the news.

Standing by his side, JiSung slammed the table in rage, “Who in the world is so merciless!”

The rest of the members nodded their heads, feeling the same anger themselves.

“The killer obviously loves to surprise us.” Seongwoo said, flipping the file in his hand, “Man, 42, shot in the head. The executive manager in AAA Company.”

“Those bastards, they will resort to anything just for money and power.” JiSung snorted.

Woojin shook his head, “I never knew office politics could get that far.”

“I never knew too.” Seongwoo muttered, “Now, people, I guess its another round of late nights for us. Freshen up, get all the coffee you need and gather in the meeting room.”

Everyone got to it fast. Usually, they would complain about late nights. But this time round, no one uttered a word. Because they knew, in this race against the merciless killer, every minute, and every second, mattered.


 




Daniel stood outside the shop once again. Despite the fact that it was around past midnight, he could not help but come here. It was almost a habit of his now.

he eyed the shop. It was dark, except for a soft light shining from a lamp on the table. It shone on the piece of painting, making it more mysterious and beautiful than ever. A wave of sadness overcame him. He did not know why. But he seemed to be able to sense the extreme sorrows of the artist.

The eyes of the woman. They gave a melancholic feel.

“Why are you standing outside?” A voice called out.

Daniel looked up to see a guy standing by the glass doors.

“Come on in.” He invited.

Daniel scrutinized the guy, but the night was too dark for his face to be seen clearly. Should he go in? It was already so late... What if...

“Don’t worry. I am the boss of this shop. You must be the guy my salesperson talked about.” He said, “The one who wanted to buy my painting.”

For some reasons, he found a reassuring feeling in the voice of the guy. He stepped in.

He on the lights of the shop, just to make him feel safer.

Under the lights, his face was clear in Daniel eyes. He took in deep breaths.

He was striking. With a beautiful smile. And his smiley eyes. Those shimmering brown eyes. They shone under the lights. He could just imagine him painting the piece of work, his brows furrowing in concentration and his eyes staring intensely at the piece, his hand traveling swiftly across the paper.

“anneyeong...” He called out upon seeing Daniel dazed expression.

Daniel awoke from his thoughts, “So... Sorry.”

he couldn’t help but to focus to on to the look of the guy
They bore such intense sadness.

“let me introduce myself I’m Ji Hoon” He introduced, extending his hand forward.

Just as he had thought, a talented artist like him was left-handed.

“Ji Hoon?” Daniel questioned, eyeing the signature at the bottom of his painting.

He chuckled, “Park Ji Hoon my full name but you can call me Ji hoon”

“I am Daniel, Kang Daniel” he said as he grasped his hand.

“a unique name”Ji Hoon said, giving him a small smile...


tbc...


Comment ok! So I know how to improve on it or is the story plot okay...
it's not the usual Cute Aegyo Ji hoon but thinking he would suit a dark & Mysterious as well.