Surprise Surprise

Loving a Killer

surprise surprise




“The killer is obviously a professional, who underwent years of training, “Seongwoo spoke, “He or she leaves no evidence behind At all.”

“He does a clean job.” Woojin muttered.

“Hey, it might be a woman, you know.” JiSung retorted, “We all know how malicious women can be.”

All the women in the room turned and shot daggers at him.

JiSung put up his hand in mock surrender, "Right, i did not just say that."

Seongwoo shook his head at the childishness of his group members, “So, the only way we can get him is...”

“To find his next target behind he takes action.” Daniel continued for him.

Seongwoo smiled, they obviously could read each other’s minds.

“How?” Someone asked.

Seongwoo pointed to the screen, which displayed the information of several important corporations in the country, “These are the few corporations that are in the midst of choosing a new successor.”

“The top three have more than one candidates.” He continued.

“So high chances that someone in them will be willing to pay any price to ensure that they get the position.” JiSung spoke, eyeing the pieces of information in his hands.

Seongwoo nodded, “We are going to split into three groups. I will hand you the information of possible targets and we shall keep close eyes on them.”

Everyone nodded their heads in response, their hearts bubbling with excitement. Finally they were making progress.

Finally.

Or were they not?



“So did that guy sold you the painting?” Seongwoo asked as he placed his arm on Daniel shoulders.

Daniel shook his head, “Not yet. He said that it is very important to him, so he will have to think through it first.”

Seongwoo smiled, “Well, don’t worry. The most I will paint you one.”

Daniel broke out in laughter. From all the years that he had known him, Seongwoo was incapable of even drawing a straight line with a ruler!

Seongwoo pouted as Daniel continued to laugh non-stop.

Daniel finally noticed Seongwoo stare and tried to control himself, “All right, I am sorry.”

“As a punishment, you will have to treat me to dinner!” Seongwoo smiled happily like a idiot.

Daniel chuckled as he walked on, “Right. It will be my honour. yah Let’s go.”

“I want jajamyeon,pizza,samgetang !” Seongwoo exclaimed, following closely behind, placing his arm on Daniel shoulder.

 




(Ji Hoon)

“Man, 42, shot in the head. The executive manager in ABC Company.” The newscaster reported.

He stared at the screen. The Killer Strikes Again. The heading read.

He smiled. They must hate him.

Just like how he hates himself.

He switched off the television. It does not matter what they report. It does not matter. Because they would never be able to catch him.

He knew exactly what was their next plan.

They planned to keep an eye on his so-called next possible target.

They obviously thought he was as stupid as themselves.

He could read their stupid minds like a piece of paper. And they would never know that.

But he would surprise them nonetheless.


hmm how would he surprise them?!

ps. this chapter is just a raft intro on Seongwoo and Daniel.

tbc.