End.

Loving a Killer

the end.


Seongwoo moved stealthily across the room. He shone the torch around, but other than tables and chairs, he spotted nothing else.

“He must be somewhere here.” He muttered to himself, carefully observing his surroundings.

With so many of them here, there was no where he could escape. masked man or no masked man.

He went out of the room, still clutching the torch in one hand, his gun in another. His heart was thumping loudly against his chest. He was determined, determined to get him.

But at the same time, he was scared. Somehow, he knew that "the masked man the killer" was not to be messed with. Somehow Seongwoo had a very bad feeling about the mission. As much as he wanted to solve the case, he did not want any of his group members to get hurt. But he knew that was the inevitable.

Seongwoo continued down his way. Black. Dust. Space. That was about all he saw.

Wait. He stopped in his track. There was a puddle of something on the ground. He squatted down, shining his torch.

It was a puddle of dark red. Blood.

He looked beside. A limp figure lied on the ground, blood oozing out of his head. Seongwoo gently touched the body only to feel that it was ice cold. Ice cold. Dead.

He placed the torch down, and with his shivering hand, reached out to turn the body over, so that he could see the face. He himself was about as cold as the body. He was scared. Scared stiff. It couldn’t be… Could it?

Seongwoo plucked up his courage, and took a clear look. He let out the air in him. It was jo kwon. Despite the fact that he knew he should not be, he was relieved. It was Samuel.

It was not any of his friends.


 




Ji Hoon stood at the corner.

Someone was approaching. He could hear.

He had no intention to kill them. He had no responsibility to do so. But he had no intention for them to get him either. If either one was to die, it was them. Not him. He had managed to knock three down.

And the fourth is coming down the corner right now.

A flash of black appeared in front of him and instinctly as Ji Hoon reached out and grabbed it, his palm covering the mouth tightly. He looked down at the struggling figure. And a surge of something could be felt in his heart.

“Drop the gun.” Ji Hoon whispered into his ears, “Now.”

The figure slowing loosened his hand as Ji Hoon grip around his tightened. The gun dropped down with a thud.

Daniel looked up into Ji Hoon eyes, and Ji Hoon could see his eyes widening in a mixture of emotions. he was shocked. But behind all that, Ji Hoon seemed to detect a hint of sadness. He looked as Daniel eyes traveled down to right hand, the one on his lips. And Ji Hoon could see that Daniel recognized it. The deep scar across his right hand.

A tear trickled down Daniel eyes onto his hand. And for the first time in ten years, Ji Hoon felt like crying himself.

Why. Ji Hoon could feel his eyes asking him. Why.

“I have no answer for that.” Ji Hoon whispered, his voice low and deep.

“I am sorry.” Ji Hoon said as he released his hand, replacing it with his lips.

It felt so soft and warm. A feeling Ji Hoon had not experienced for such a long time.

If only it could last. But he knew some things were only meant to be kept in his heart.


Ji Hoon left hand rose up slowly, the gun clutched tightly in it. Ji Hoon looked at Daniel closed eyes, and felt his heart broke into a million pieces.

And he had thought it could not break further anymore. He took in a deep breath and pulled the trigger. He could see the shock in Daniel eyes as they fluttered open. A tear drip down from his eye and onto the cold mask as he slid down onto the ground. Lifeless.

“I am sorry.” Ji Hoon said one last time as he placed the mask onto Daniel face. Ji Hoon dark eyes looking at Daniel for one last time.

I am sorry it had to end this way Daniel.


Seongwoo sat down on the chair, staring at the painting in his hands with his red and swollen eyes.

It was sent here just a minute ago. It was the one Daniel had always wanted. And now he had it. If only Daniel could see it with his own eyes or touched it with his own eyes.

It was hard for Seongwoo to accept the truth. Hard for everyone.

They had managed to crack the case, but yet they had lost a friend. It was beyond their imagination that everything was to end this way.

Seongwoo sighed as he packed the piece of art into the box, together with the rest of Daniel belongings.

And he had missed that inscription at the back of it.

“ I still love him’’


the end.

 

I am sorry it had to end this way too. =/
one down and i'll continue writing more !!
do comments alright, though i know most of u wont like the ending...and there will be another.