And yet again.

Loving a Killer

And yet again


“Man, 27, shot in the head.” Seongwoo said the moment Kang Daniel stepped into the office.

Daniel sighed as he picked up the file on his desk. he should have known. his eyelids have been twitching non-stop since yesterday night.

This was already the fifth case.

Another person had died.

And they still have no idea who the killer is.

“Up till now, the only thing we can be sure of is that it’s the same person who did it.” Seongwoo announced as he came out from his room.

“It’s always a gun, and a shot in the head.” Daniel muttered, “Who in the world would be so cruel...”

Seongwoo ruffled his head, “There are all kinds of people in this world.”

Seongwoo clapped his hand, “Come on, people. It will be another tough day. With the heads chasing, we need to solve the case fast!”

Daniel nodded his head. They needed to solve the case. But not because of the pressure being put on them.

But because he knew that numerous lives depended on them.

he did not want more people to perish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(JiHoon.)

He entered the empty house, dragging his feet against the floor.

The place was big. And simple. With only a sofa and a television. And all was white in colour.

Pure white. The colour of innocence. The complete opposite of him.

He removed his coat, throwing it on the sofa before going to his room. He carefully placed the gun into the safety deposit box. He closed the box and took off his gloves.

He had done it again.

Mercilessly. Without a hint of hesitation. He had done it.

He deprived another person the right of living.

Or maybe he had just relieved another person of further sufferings in this cold-hearted world.

He lay on the bed, his breathing heavy and deep in the silent room. He wondered when would be his turn.

He wondered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Still thinking about the case?” Seongwoo asked, looking at Daniel who appeared to be in a daze for the past hours.

he nodded, sighing, “It has been over one year yet we had been unable to capture even a suspect.”

He squeezed his shoulders reassuring “Don’t worry about it. We will be able to solve it. “

he then looked up at him, “Why are you always so confident?”

“If we ourselves don’t even believe we can solve the case, who else would?” He asked him.

Daniel just nodded his head. he understood as he clenched his fist and punched the desk.

“I believe we will be able to do it!”

Seongwoo just chuckled at his determined face.

In actual fact, Seongwoo was not so sure himself. In his years of being a cop, this was the toughest case he had ever encountered. But looking at his bud Daniel beaming expression, he knew they could do it. Have to do it.

And would do it eventually.

He ruffled his hair, “Now, can we have our dinner? I am famished.”

Daniel looked at his pouted lips and burst out laughing. Nodding his head, punch Seongwoo shoulder and said "yah let's go."

Somehow, Seongwoo always managed to cheer him up no matter how gloomy his days were. he knew as the head of the department, he was facing much more pressure then Daniel was. But yet, he had put everything aside and did everything he could to put a smile on his face every time he felt discouraged. they've been best bud evr since he joined in and had a little crush on Daniel.

he knew he was blessed to have him as a colleague and best bud. Daniel was the only one that understand him..

Whatever that might happen in the future, he had no fears.

Because he had him. Daniel


tbc