Sterzk

Street Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin gulped as the strong gust of wind forced the gate open. He could hear the footsteps again. Whoever it was, walked inside. Jimin stepped closer but stopped when the footprints in front of him began turning into a pair of boots - a pair of boots which made Jimin gasp.

"No... No way... It- It can't be..." Jimin said in a weak voice. It was none other than Yoongi. The footprints transformed into a whole, solid figure, clothes and shoes wrapping around the flesh. Yoongi turned around and chuckled as he looked at his hands strangely.

"H-Hyung?" Jimin cried and immediately hugged him tight.

Yoongi smiled and hugged him back, embracing him, trying to make him feel better.

"Hyung, say something... I missed your voice..." Jimin cried even more.

"Stop crying, Jimin... I'm fine... Don't worry..." 

"Jimin-hyung? Yoongi-hyung?!?", a voice yelled - Jungkook was shocked to see those two in front of the gate. "Hyung!" Jungkook ran and joined the hug.

"Jungkook-ah, long time no see... Let's grab some lamb skewers soon. What do you say?" Yoongi laughed and Jungkook nodded, smiling, happy to see him again. 

"Jungkook-ah, Jimin-ah! Oh my God, you guys have no idea what just- Yoongi-hyung?!?" Taehyung yelled from behind.

"Come here, boy!" Yoongi ordered and Taehyung joined their hug too.

"Well, this is cute!" A familiar voice added. Yoongi turned to face the owner of the voice, "Ah, Hoseok..."

Jimin widened his eyes and so did the other two. They went and hugged Hoseok in relief.

"Oh my goodness!" Seokjin exclaimed as he saw the five laughing together. "Yoongi! Hoseok! How have you been? Are you hurt? Are you okay? What did you have for breakfast? How about last night?" He began to focus on their body, looking for injuries.

"Jin-hyung, you worry too much! We're fine, and we're feeling even better to see you all. Where's Namjoon, though?" Hoseok asked.

"Boo!" Namjoon said from beside Hoseok.

Th latter was scared, he jumped back and almost fell down. They all were laughing.

"Jimin, happy now?" Namjoon looked at Jimin. The other just blushed and nodded.

"Don't you wanna say something?" Taehyung added.

"Maybe later... I mean, definitely later. Firstly, where were you two? Why were you invisible? And Hoseokie-hyung, were you here with Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin was worried.

"Well, yeah. Hoseok and I become invisible when we're out of the cemetery, it began after we were forced to drink a blue, thick, liquid from a flask. It's actually quite complicated..." Yoongi said.

Jimin stopped him from talking any further. "Then let's go somewhere brighter and we can talk things out, okay?" 

"No can do. You all might've found some items on your way here? I know that Namjoon has one." Hoseok added and Yoongi continued, "Yup, Jimin does too."

Jimin took out the nunchucks while Namjoon took out the necklace.

"What about it?" Jungkook asked as he took out the sword, Taehyung removed his crown and Seokjin just observed.

"Care to hear a story?" Hoseok asked while the others nodded.

"It's a pretty long story. So, when we were captured, we were inside the cemetery. There were - I think - three black flames, like the ones we saw yesterday, and they were speaking. They all sounded the same though... They said that their father was once the ruler of this region and everyone - basically all the animals and maybe some other flames - looked up to him. When he passed away, he wanted to gift his three sons three things that once belonged to him. I suppose the three things are the sword, the nunchucks and the necklace, or it could be the crown... And the flames are basically using us to help them find the things. The excuse was that they couldn't stay out of the cemetery for too long. After everything's found, we can go back to normal. And, we shouldn't really come here next time. They get super angry. They say it's as if people are walking on the king's body. You see the mountain behind the cemetery over there?" Yoongi pointed and continued.

"That's where the king's grave is. Apparently, we're supposed to keep all the items in a box near his grave, because the three sons - or flames, I guess - wanted their father's belongings to remain with their father's soul... So, yeah. We can't leave, - I mean - Hoseok and I cannot leave until we find the box and complete our task..." 

Jimin pouted. "But I wanna go home with you two, and the others as well..."

Hoseok cleared his throat. "Sure, maybe after a while. I found the box. It was near one of the graves, behind it actually. Let's keep going!"

Yoongi nodded as he followed Hoseok and the others tagged along. Hoseok stopped and moved aside to show them the box. It was huge and heavy. The box was black in colour with golden and silver linings. Just below the lock, it said: 'Sterzk'.

"Umm, 'Sterzk'? Is that the name of this place, the king or-" Namjoon asked.

"Probably the king..." Seokjin commented.

Yoongi tried to open it, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter