Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Street Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jimin finally finished eating his apple, he tossed the apple's core into the trash bag near the tree. He walked closer to one of the tents only to see Seokjin and Namjoon's shadow. He thought, 'Can't they stop kissing whenever they want to? At least like for now? In the middle of a serious situation, sometimes I wonder whether they're actually humans or not...' He shook his head and thought that if he could share a tent with Taehyung and Jungkook, he wouldn't have to set up another one that he would share with Yoongi and Hoseok. He sighed and entered the other tent. He smiled when he saw Taehyung's arms around Jungkook's waist, sleeping in the most adorable way ever. 

He placed his pillow and his blanket. He accidentally hit his leg with Taehyung's, when getting into a comfortable, sleeping position.

Taehyung just whimpered and began to rub his eyes. He slowly got up and turned to Jimin. "Oh, afraid of sleeping alone?" Jimin nodded.

Taehyung smiled. "No worries, you can sleep here. Are Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung asleep?"

Jimin gulped and replied, "Uh-huh. They're currently making out and umm, I decided to come in here, because I know that you two won't do all of that. Speaking of that, did you two kiss?" He let out a giggle.

Taehyung gasped and stuttered, "W-What- What are y-you saying, hy-hyung?"

Jimin covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing out loud. "Nothing, it's just that... Well, it's hard to believe that you two are so close and lovey-dovey but never kissed or confessed!"

Taehyung was fidgeting with his fingers. "Kookie and I are close because its cute and fun, adorable and all. We're not like the ones in the other tent!" He grinned.

Jimin reached out his hand for a round of 'rock, paper, scissors.'

Taehyung agreed, not knowing what for. He put out a closed fist while Jimin showed an open palm - the latter punched the air in happiness and whispered, "I get to give you a dare now!"

The younger gulped and looked around, trying to escape but Jimin pulled him down. "Two words. Kiss. Jungkook..."

Taehyung sunk his face into his hands in embarrassment. "Nu-uh, not happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter