Vlog Time

Street Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating lunch, Hoseok grabbed the camera and came running. "Guys! It's almost time! Come on!" The first thing person he caught sight of was Jungkook.

He was asleep, probably felt sleepy and tired after thinking about his loving family. Hoseok sat next to him and woke him up. Jungkook yawned and went to the washroom to freshen up. 

"Hyung, are we doing it live?", asked Taehyung as he the lights. When everyone came to the hall, they decided to do a livestream. After setting the lighting and the camera, they began recording individually.

"Good evening, everyone! We are Street Lights!", everyone greeted the viewers. The number of viewers kept increasing.

"Hello, it's Jung Hoseok. This is Street Lights's second adventure, the first adventure was more like a survival experience. This time, we decided to explore an unknown forest in Seoul that we noticed while returning from the mountains from our first trip. So, I'm here with Kim Namjoon!" He tilted the camera to his left. 

"Hello, good to see you all. Hope you're healthy and safe. I can't wait for our second adventure. It felt like we had our first adventure yesterday. Time passes by really quick... Oh, and thank you for two million subscribers. That was unexpected and amazing, once again, thank you!" Namjoon took the camera and walked towards the kitchen. "Jin-hyung, what are you doing?"

"Making tea and coffee.", the other replied.

Jimin came running, he took out the tray of freshly-baked cookies. "Oh, you're the one with the camera, I thought Hoseok-hyung was recording. Hello everyone! Want some cookies?"

"Is it hot?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin nodded, it was a silly question to hear from Namjoon. Obviously, it will be hot. Jimin just took it out of the oven! 

He walked towards the living room to find Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook watching anime. "Oh, whatcha doing? Whoa! They released a new episode? Oh my God, what happens to Luffy? Yah, you should've told me!" Namjoon whined.

Taehyung took the camera and said, "Watch it later. Spoiler alert!" He turned to look at the camera. "Hey everyone! How's life? I see lots of comments, thank you for the support. Thanks for one million or two- I think it's two, right?"

Jungkook nodded and Taehyung continued. "Right, so thank you for two million subscribers. Looking at the comments, I see you all are interested and excited for our second adventure!"

Jungkook added, "It's only natural for them to be excited. I'm excited too... And nervous."

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter