Blocked Road

Street Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, everyone. It's very early in the morning. It's currently... 6:10 a.m. Everyone's getting ready. We are about to leave for our adventure. Hope you all are excited!" Seokjin recorded a short video that will be edited later. He walked around the house, showing what each of his friends were doing. Once they all stepped out of the house, they took a few minutes to hope that everything will be okay. They printed out a map for navigation. They kept on following the track. On their journey, they shared hilarious jokes and recorded it, they talked about what they packed and other random subjects.

"Yah, I can see the mountain from here- Eh? I didn't know they put borders?!?" Namjoon was shocked. 

"Umm, I think it is okay. Don't worry everyone-" Jungkook looked at the camera and continued. "We are not going back. We came here and we will keep going. We can just go through the forest rather than taking the road!"

The others agreed. As they entered the forest, they made sure they kept quiet. They could hear the breathing of wild animals and birds.

Hoseok whispered, "This adventure is a whole new level than the previous- Ah!" He jumped backwards as he stepped into a muddy puddle.

The others were angry at him now, especially Yoongi. "Hoseok, did you know that animals are much more dangerous than some puddle? So, keep your mouth-"

Namjoon stopped him, "I hear something... Everyone, tip-toe." They followed Namjoon quietly. "Pass me the map"

Jungkook passed the map to the other, who concentrated on the tracks.

"So, this large lake is visible on the map. Let's say, we have to walk three more kilometres to reach the mountain? We can take a break here. The lake water seems fresh."

The others sighed in relief and removed their bags. They sat by the lake and relaxed. "There's no wind here...." Taehyung whined.

Jungkook chuckled and blew towards Taehyung. Surely, the air was felt but a second later, there was a strong wind. "Jungkookie! You've got powers!"

They all laughed after hearing Taehyung's absurd reaction. Suddenly, Jimin scratched his right arm, hissing in pain. Then he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter