Giving the beautiful girl a name

Love Game

Ree's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I slowly got up from the bed I was in. As I slowly walk out of the bed I was holding onto my head. I looked around the room and wondered * Wow this place id beau-what am I thinking? I have to go find the owner of this house. I sure do hope its not an ugly old man* As I turned for the entrance I saw a handsome young man around his early twenties. He was expressionless.

*Oh, I was.. wrong.. he's gorgeous, but why is he staring at me like that? Is their something on my face?* With that thought I touched my face and looked at him.

I forced myself to ask him a question but I was kinda scared. "Uh- w-whe-wher am i?" "Uhh , umm y-your in m-my beach house"

I held on to my head noticing my head starting to hurt again. I fell right into the spot was in.*Oh boy*

But instead i landed into his strong pairs of arms. I opened my eyes seeing an angel in front of me. The guy was staring at me for a long time. Until I interuppted him as I got up. I noticed him still holding onto my waist. He noticed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhh s-sorry" He gave me a small smile and I smiled back.

HOYA POV*

There was a awkward of silence in the atmosphere. I cleared my throat and decided to make it uncomfortable. "Ahem, do you want anything to eat or drink?" She shook her head but I heard a loud growl from her skinny flat stomach. She blushed and bit her bottom lip. "I guess ill go make breakfast then" She's nodded and followed me"

NO ONES POV*

You sat on the table and caught yourself looking at the handsome man. *Aish, stupid stomach, why did you have to growl?* Hoya noticed and chuckled. You turned your head with a shy face. He placed a plate in front of you. There were scrambled eggs, a toast, and 2 pancakes with syrup decorated with a smiley face on it. You noticed and smile. "Why are you smiling?" Hoya asked with a confused face on.

"B-because the pancakes are cute." He smiled at you and said "I do it because my mom did it for me when I was a kid. Pftt I still do it now." You giggled and began eating.

"So uhh what's your name"? He looked up from his plate and you paused. "Umm, I don't now my name...." You lowered your head and looked up at him. *Oh yeah, she probably banged her head and forgot about everything.*

Hoya looked up at you. "Wait do you remember anything thing about your life?" You shook your head. "You probably forgot about everything since you have that bruise near your temple." You touched it and winced. "Uhh ill go get a bandaid. You nodded your head and he got up to go get you a bandaid. *Aish, how can I look so stupid in front of him*

He came back with a cute bandaid. You looked at him then the bandaid. You giggled to yourself. Hoya noticed and said "what?" He noticed you were laughing at the bandaid. He smile and he put the Hello Kitty on your forehead.

"Hey uhh how about I give you a name?" Your perked up and smiled. "Ok" you smiled and watchedd him think. "How about angel?" You shook your head in diagreement. His smile faded as he started to thing again. "Since you look like a godess, you should be called Yeosin, you were a beautifule Godes who came from the-" You looked at him in awe.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Umm sorry, it just spilled haha." He gave you a small smile and got up to clean the dishes. "Actually, I like it" Hoya paused and looked at you. You smiled while blinking at him. He smiled in proudness.

After he was done with the dishes he waved his hand over for you to follow him. You did as told and followed him. "Go take a shower" He said as he handed you a light pink towel. You nodded and headed to the bathroom. You took a nice hot shower and as soon you were finished you got out dried yourself and dries you hair. You got out with only a towel on and you walked to the living room.

You saw 7 pairs of eyes staring at you. Hoya got up and pushed you to the room. "Here I told my friend to buy you pairs of clothes and shoes while they were on their way here." You nodded and took the dress that was mid thigh.

Hoya walked back to the living room and questions awere thrown at him. "BE QUIET" It was silence until a guy that was thin and tall spoke out. " Yo man who was that?" The skinny and tall guy said. "She is a girl who I found lying on the beach passed out, so I had no choice but to take her in" All 7 nodded in understanding. A girlish feminine boy spoke up "What's her name hyung" The feminine boy asked with curiosity. "Actually I gave her a name since she doesn't remember anything since she banged her head very hard and she has a big bruise near her temple." Again 7 heads nodded. They heard footsteps coming and saw a short girl with milky skin wearing a dress that was mid thigh. "Uhh Hi?"

"Heeeeeey !"

"Hello !"

"Yo!"

The rest waved at you as you sat next to Hoya. He smiled at you and look at his friends. 'BE NICE TO HER OK?' Hoya mouthed, "What hyung, I didn't read what you said. Can you repeat it?" A skinny boys with a thin body said. Hoya turned to you and faked smile and face plamed himself. You looked at every face in the room and smiled. "Hi I'm YEOSIN" You waved at everyone. They waved back and smiled. You went over and stood next to a tall guy.

You pouted at how tall he was. You were only up to this mouth.

You went to the next guy and asked "Are you standing up....and sleeping ?" You asked curious. "Heey I have small eyes that all." He smile and you smiled at his cute smile. You went over to the next guy.

You stood next to him and chuckeld. You tapped his nose "Your so short dinosaur!" He giggled and said "thanks" .

You went over to the next guy and you touched his soft black hair. He smiled and touched yours. You blurted something that came out of your mind "Your very handsome" He blush and thanked you.

You smiled and went to a guy that look so feminine. You touched his sift skin and thought * I think im a noona!* "Hii, call me noona since you look so young and adorable" You ruffled his hair and he smile and said "Ok NOONA !" You giggled and went to the next guy.

You gazed at his muscle and you had the courage and touched it. He lifted up his shirt and showed you his abs. You covered your eyes and thought *OMO ! He have such gorgeous abss ! *

You ran over and went to Hoya and you looked at him and smiled.

"Well He have 2 more weeks to stay here, what do you want to do?" You widened your eyes and shot your head to the window and looked at the beautidul blue ocean glistening in your eye. Hoya nodded at his  friends. "Uhh so guys wanna go to the beach and you know have a good time?" You clapped and everyone stood up and hugged Hoya. You paused and then looked at the 6 strangers. *Wait i dont even know their names i dont even know the persons name im hugging either, urghh im so ridicuous* You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard Hoya's voice. "Huh? Oh. I was just wondering, what are you and your friends names?" You said as you bit your bottom lip. "Oh. no problem Yeo, let them introduce themselves." You nodded and turned to them.

"Hi im Sunggyu the oldest out of these bird brains" You giggled and waved at him.

"Hello, Yeo, im Dongwoo the dinosaur, RAWR ! You smiled and waved at him.

You looked around to see who was next. "Oh Hey Yeo, Im WOOHYUN NAMSTAR" He posed like a model and you raised and eyebrow, "Right..."

Woohyun looked dumbfounded and cleared his throat and stood normally.

"Ahem" You turned around to see it was Hoya's turn. You smiled. "HI Yeo, my name is Hoya." He smiled at you and you waved at him.

"Hi im Sungyeol, CALLL MEE OPPAAAAA PWEAASEEE !?" You nidded and shook his hand, "Hi oppa !" 

The other members were jelous except Sungjong, he was smiling while spacing out.

"Heey im Myungsoo but i prefer L" You smiled, "Do you want me to call you oppa as well?"

He shrugged, "Whatever makes you happy" You smile and said OK oppa !" He wideley smiled at you.

"Hi noona , Sungjong imnida !" You giggled and took his hand and lead him to the beach, everyone else followed behind.

 

 

Is it good so far !? D;

This is my first AFF DONT MAKE FUN OF ME D;

PLEASE COMMENT&SUSCRIBE THAANK YOU ! <3

I picked the name YEOSIN beacuse it means goddess in Korean(: