Car ride home

Love Game
"Hyung, pass me your bags" L said as he tossed Dongwoo's bag into the trunk of the car. While L and the rest were transoprting their bags from the beach house you were struggling with your clothes. *Aish, why did they buy so much clothes for me?* Sungyeol caught a glympse of you struggling and ran over to you. "Here oppa will help you" He smiled at you and you thanked him. "Thanks oppa". And 10 mintues later all 8 of you got ing to van. Hoya was the driver while Sungjong sat in the passenger seat. You were squished between Sunggyu and Woohyun. And Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and L were in the last row. "Woohyun would you please scoot over a tiny bit?" You said. Woohyun just blinked at you and scotted 1 inch. "Umm thanks" you gave him a small smile. "Hoya hyung, let's jam to some Girls Generation shall we?" Sungyeol asked. With that, he blasted up The Boys. You looked at all of them with you feeling left out. *Aww I want to dance, but I don't know this song* You pouted and turned over to Sunggyu. He was lipsinging and doing a weird dance move. You derped at him and stared straight. Sunggyu looked at you and put one arm over you shoulder. And took your wrist and waved it in the air. *What the heck is he doing? Oh he must be seeing me left out. Atleast someone noticed pft.* Woohyun saw Sunggyu's arm and took it off. Woohyun glared at him and stuck his tongue at him. So Sunggyu just took your arm next to his and waved it. So woohyun took your other arm. After a while you enjoyed the dancing without Sunggyu and Woohyun's help. With L sitting behind you your hair whipped his face. *Oww! Aish, this girl.* He smiled and sniffed your hair. *Mmmm. It smells. Good.* Hoya gazed at you throught the mirror. *Man, she's so beautiful.* He smiled and kept his eyes on the road. You rubbed your eyes and tried to stay awake. Your head would fall forward but as soon it was about to fall your eyes opened. But your haed landed on Sunggyu's shoulder. *Aww, she's so adorable.* Sunggyu your hair and layed his head on yours. L was pretty jealous. He couldn't. stop staring at the back of your head. 'Ohkay, bye umma. You gave her a kiss on the cheek. Bye appa. Bye Yoona unnie! You gave her a tight hug. With that you left your house and headed to your car. You put on some music and it turned out to be Miss A's Bad girl Good girl. "Yeaah ! So shutup boy so Shutup boy, you don't know me you-' Your eyes shot open to hear Miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl. You sighed of releif and looked at Sunggyus face on your shoulder. You smiled and rested your head on his this time. 30 minuted you arrived at their home. "Yeosin wake up." L shook you. Your eyes fluttered open to see L's handsome face. You smiled and got up to go help with the stuff. You were observing the house but your clumsiness got in your way. "Ahh!" You were waiting to fall but you looked up and saw Hoya's arm wrapped aroung you from behind. Your straighed and slightly bowed. He followed you with his bags.