Only 4 more days....3 more days

Love Game

It was 7pm and all of you were sitting in a row watching the sunset. You sighed and thought about many things in your head. *I wonder if my family is alright.wait, what if i dont have a family? I wonder if i even have a friend.* You shook those thoughts out and just watched the beautiful scenery. 

"Wow, only 4 more days til we go back home" Sungyeol pointed out.

"Hoya, what about Yeosin where is she going to stay?" L asked.

"Shes staying in our home." Hoya said without looking at L.

"YESSS! She gets to share beds with me then!" Woohyun said and wiggled his eyebrows toward you. You blushed and looked away.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY, YOU STUPID GREASE SMILING PERSON!"Sungyeol said.

Everyone chuckled at everyones statement. "Hey, how dare you, atleast i can get girls unlike you, idiot choding." Woohyun said mumbling to himself.

"Shutup you two, shes sleeping in my bed while i sleep in the living room." You looked at him and stared at him.

"Uhh, its ohkay, ill sleep in the living room." You said with a light chuckle. Hoya shook his head.

"Come on, your guest so just take the offer." You nodded quietly and bit your bottom lip.

*I want her to have my bed, i want to be her teddy bear when she sleeps, oh well im never gonna have her anyways.* L thought while looking at you.

An hour later all 8 of you went inside and rested.

"Goodnight Oppas and Sungjong!" 

"Night Yeosin" All seven said. Woohyun winked at you and you stuck your tongue out. He gave you a kissy face. You gave him a face and turned toward the guest room. *sigh, only four more days til i go ho- well oppas house* With that thought you fell asleep. L came in quietly and came and checked on you to see if you were asleep. He gazed at your sleeping face and thought *Wow, shes even cute when she sleep, i wonder what shes dreaming about* L turned to go but remembered. "Goodnight beautiful Yeosin, have sweet dreams" L whispered and smiled.

 

You woke up to see your adorable dongsaengs face in your face. He smiled and said "GOODMORNING NOOOOOONAAAAA!"

"Hehe, goodmorning my loveley dongsaeng!" You ruffled his hair and went to go brush your teeth. While brushing your teeth you thought about something.*Ohh yeah i just remembered, 3 more days!" You smiled at the thought. *Why am i so excited?* You made a face and you caught a glimpse of Sunggyu staring at you laughing. "Good morning gorgeous"! You blushed and said "Goodmorning beautiful!" While grabbing his toothbrush, he bursted into laughter. You looked at him and went back to brushing your teeth. "Right...." Sunggyu cleared his throat and brushed his teeth and he looked at you. *Shes very cute! haha* You rinsed your mouth and walked passed Sunggyu and smiled. You went to your room and scratched your head. *What should i wear today? You perked up and thought of Woohyun* You ran to his room and he had his shirt off. You turned around and heard Woohyun chuckle.

"O-oppa i need help picking out my clothes" You said and walked back to your room.

"Ohkaay lets see, how about only your bikini only?" Woohyun said and smirked at you. You laughed sarcasticly and rolled your eyes.

"Never gonna happen ert" Woohyun smiled and started picking something for you.

He held up a tanktop and jeaned shorts. You accepted it and waited for Woohyun to get out. "Uhh oppa you can get out now thanks" YOu tried to push him but he was too strong for you. "How about you let me help you get those on?" Woohyun winked and you pushed him out of your room."Pfft. ert oppa."

After you changed you headed downstairs and ate breakfast. "MMMM! yummy! Who cooked this?!" You smiled toward Hoya.

He blushed and thanked you. All 8 of you were laughing and chatting, they got to know alot about your personality. But they really wnted know about for life. Unfortunatly, you couldnt remember. *Just seeing you smile or laugh, makes my heart flutter* L and Hoya thought while gazing at you smile.

 

The three days passed and it was time to pack up and leave. "Sungjong-ah, wanna take a walk before we leave here?" 

"Ne noona! lets go then!" Sungjong held your hand and Sungyeol came along. They both held each of your hand and they swung them. Soon everybody was sitting on the beach in a row like last time. *Wow ive inly been here for 2 weeks and im going to miss it.* You thought and smiled. You rested your head on Hoyas shoulder. Hoyas heart bursted inside him and he looked at you and smiled warmly. L noticed and he reall wanted to be the guy that your head was rest on. "Hyung, shouldnt we go now?" L asked. He actually did it on purpose because he saw you resting on his shoulder. "Yeahh, lets go Yeosin." You nodded and followed him.