A day at the beach

Love Game

All 8 of us raced to the beach while laughing. Everybody stopped a table and took thier shirts off. So they only had thier boxers on.

"Heeey ! how come i dont have swimming shorts?!" They all burst into laughter. I stood there dumbfounded. 

"What?" 

"Noona you have a bikini becuase your a girl." You nodded in understanding .You took off your dress and all 7 pairs of eyes were staring at your nice figure.

You had nice milky mucsle thighs that can catch anyones anttention. You had to admit you had a nice abbed stomach. They drooled and you looked up to see them drooling. "What?" They snapped out of their trance and headed for the water. Once again you took Sungjongs hand and rushed him to the water with you. You started splashing everyone. You were looking for Sungyeol who was no where to be found. Next thing you know...Sungyeol was underwater between your legs and you were swept off your feet. Everyone stared at you and Sungyeol. You sqeaked and laughed at the same time.

You waved you hand in the air in happiness. "Whoohoooo! This is awesomeeeeee!" You stared at the guys who was giving you a piggy back ride. 

"Sungyeol oppa, am i h-heavy?" You asked feeling bad.

"Nope not at all! your as light as a feather! How much do you weigh anyways?"

"I dont know?" Instead Hoya answered. Since he had checked your weight recently.

"Hey Yeollie! She weighs102 punds." Sungyeol nodded and smile at you over his shoulder.

"Is that a good thing?" You bit your bottom lip.

"Yeo, your too skinny haha!" Dongwoo pointed out.

You smiled, shrugged and went back to having fun. Sungyeol crawled in the water and you chuckled. Dongwoo grabbed your leg from underwater and you screamed. Dongwoo got up and RAWRed. "Yahh you stupid water dinosuar, you scared her!" You found yourself clinging onto Hoya. You pushed yourself away from him and you smiled sofly smiled at him. You started to splash everone. Then without a second thought you jumped onto Sunggyu's back and he fell into the water. He got up and chased atfer you. You hid behind L since you were so small. Sunggyu had trouble finding you. You sneaked up behind Sunggyu and said "Boo!" behind him. He jumped and screamed like a girl. He breathed and picked you upp and threw you in the water. YOu got up laughing and clapped. Wohohoooo! AGIAN!" 

This time he held out his hands and your used his shouldder for support and as you wer stepping on his hand he threw you up and you spinned landing in the water. You got up from the water and started laughing. "That was fun oppa!" 

"Yes, SHE CALLED ME OPPA!" He threw his fist in the air. You chuckled and wondered something.

You call Sungyeol over since he was so tall. You whispered something in his ear and he nodded. He bended down in front of you and you placed both legs on his shoulder. "OPPAS AND UHH SUNGJONG.!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and all heads turned to you. You smiled in proudness.

"OPPAS AND SUNJONG, I WAS UHH WONDERING, WHEN areyouguysleaving?" You said those few words low and fast so no one heard you.

"WHAT?" All seven said at once. 

"Umm what time are you guys leaving?" You asked with a frown.

Everyone smiled and Woohyun spoke up. "We are staying here with you and Hoya!" He greasly smiled at you.

"REALLLY?! YESSSSSSS!" You were so excited that Sungyeol almost fell while hold your legs. 

They all laughed at your cuteness. *Hey i think im already getting used to them, but why so fast? HAHA ohh well im already gonna call them as my brothers.*

You thought and smiled.

 

 

"OMO! Where is Ree, She was supposed to be here 3 days ago!" Yoona said with a hint of worry in her sentence. Yoona paced back and forth in Taecyeons room. 

"Yoona, calm down, im pretty sure shes alright, shes a women now" Taecyeon tried to lighten up Yoonas mood but instead a beast came out of Yoona.

"ALRIGHT?! YOU THINK SHES ALRIGHT AFTER THREE DAYS WITH REE NOT HERE?!" Taecyeon was taken aback by Yoonas tone of voice. *Ohh Ree, where can you be right now, i dont like to see Yoona like this* Taecyeon thought.  

 

 

It was 10pm and all of you were sitting on one couch. You were sitting between L and Sungyeol. You fell asleep on Sungyeol's shoulder. L noticed and he got up and carried you bridal style and layed you on the guest room bed. He stared at your angelic face and moved a strand of hair behind your ear.He smiled and whispered, "Goodnight and sweet dream Goddess." He could of swron he saw you smile. He walk out of the room and wen to sleep in the room he shared with Sungyeol. 

3 Hours later.

It was 1:00 in the morning and you were wide awake. You couldnt sleep becuase of the nightmare you had. You heard a wolf howl and you pulled the blanket over your face. You decided to go sleep with whatever room you picked. You randomly went to the one across from yours. In there you saw Hoyas and Dongwoo's sleeping face. You decided to go sleep next to Hoya, since you felt comfortable out of all 7. You climbed next to him and he mumbled something and turned your way. He was on his side and he put an arm around your waist and a foot on your legs. You blushed at the posotion you were in but felt safe in his embrace