Im a hero on my own vacation?

Love Game

Hoya's POV

"Arraso, bye umma, annyeong." I said as i gave her a kiss on the cheek. I was leaving to go on a vacation on the beach. But i had to visit my wonderful mom before i went on a vacation. Although i live my 6 childhood friends. 

AT THE BEACH

"Ahhh , this is refreshing and relaxing , just how i wanted it." I put my sunglasses on and put my hands behind my head so my head would rest on it. I got up and loooked at my tan skin. "Wow, I was only laying here for a few minutes and I'm already tan."

I sat up and looked at the beautiful scene of the ocean."Ha, wait til Infinite comes, we havent been here in a year!" I smiled and got up.I decided to go take a walk and forget all of the memories that's happened with my ex-girlfriend. I sighed and stood their letting the soft warm breeze hit my face as I continued walking.I hummed a tune then,"oof, oww dammit, Dongwoo was right I am klutz."I mumbled something as I dusted the yellow grains of sand off my turqouise swimming shorts. As i did that, i saw in the corner of my eye a small, skinny and human sized figure.

I turned around and saw a PERSON LYING ON THE SAND. I quickly ran to her and knelt down and shook her. I had worried and scared face that wiped on me. I shook her gently. "Hello? W-wake up..." *, did she like pass out or something?* I turned her shoulder so she would lay flat on her back. I gazed at her beautiful face with hair all over the place. I moved her long black beautiful hair back. *Wow, did she fall from heav-no wth am I thinking?*

I carried her to my bedroom as fast as I could. As I layed her down, I saw a big bruise on her forehead mear her temple.I saw her in a swimming suit that looked like it were for surfers. *Should I take it off?* Without a second thought I ped the suit and reavealed many cleavage. I cleared my throat and tried to look away. I went to my draws and pulled out a long black t-shirt. I slipped it on her and pulled her hair gently out of the t-shirt. I sighed and pulled the blanket over, walked out and let her rest until she wakes up. I paused while closing the door and peeked in and her bruise on her head caught my attention. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a damp towel. I placed it on her head and thought *Wake up soon ok?* I walked out of the room and went to get some rest. NO ONES POV* Hoya cared a lot for her. Every once in a while hhe went to check on her. But with a warming smile. Even sometimes he would stand at the door a gaze at her sleeping face.

2 DAYS LATER

HOYA'S POV*

I walked into my bedroom and saw the beautiful girl, that I helped, that was laying on the beach, that I tirpped over. My face was expressionless.

"Uhh sir, where exactly am i ?