Chapter 4 - Going Slow

Love is a fun thing, right? [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class Momo and Jeongyeon walked to Luda's classroom to pick her up and then to Yerin's classroom to meet both Yerin and Sana. Jeongyeon offer to drive everyone to each house so everyone could prepare quicker for the sleepover at Sana's. 

Tiffany was walking to the bus station when she hear a honk, she ignored it thinking that it was for someone else, but it kept honking so she was starting to get annoyed by the sound. She frowned turning her head to the source of the noise but that frown turned into a smile when she saw Taeyeon in her car. "Tiffany! Come, I'll take you home!" 

The younger girl smiled widely and ran towards the car, getting inside quickly "Taeyeon-ah! Thank you so much! I thought I was going to miss a bus" she laughed, that sound warmed Taeyeon's heart. It was weird how that woman could make Taeyeon feel things so easily, they barely know each other but still. Eyes were locked which made Tiffany a bit unease, it's not that she didn't like it but the way Taeyeon was looking at her was tingling things inside.

"Let's go... eat" The long hair girl said trying to avoid the mood and looked away from Taeyeon. The older girl just smiled nodding, starting the car and driving quickly to the japanese restaurant. The trip was quick and quiet, Taeyeon was focusing on getting a space to park her car but it was all full. 

Tiffany huffed as it was impossible for them to find a free spot "Let's go somewhere else... we can even eat at home" Taeyeon looked at her a sighed, she really wanted to do something kind of romantic. "Yeah... I'm sorry" Tiffany shook her head and took Taeyeon's hand "No, it's not your fault... please don't think that way..." 

They end up going home, this time to Taeyeon's appartment. Tiffany was freely exploring Taeyeon's privacy but she didn't care, the shorter girl was happy that the other girl was comfortable there. Taeyeon went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, she tried her best to present a decent korean dish for the american girl. 

Looking through the window there's Tiffany, a smile was visible on her lips. She thought that the first few days would be very difficult but thanks to Taeyeon they were quite easy and smooth. So she thought... Her phone rang, she looked at the screen, it was her boyfriend. Tiffany smiled widely while picking up the phone, Taeyeon peaked as her curiosity was quite daring. 

"Baby! You've called!" Tiffany said, even though Taeyeon isn't good at english she could understand that it was clearly Tiffany's man calling. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen. 

Gray was calm, his tone wasn't the same as before, Tiffany was aware that this could only mean something bad. "What's wrong?" The girl said dropping her happy tone to a low one. "I think... we really need to talk... you better sit down..." The male said making Tiffany actually worried about what could it be. 

Taeyeon was humming to some hype song and doing her little dance as she was washing the lettuces. She heard heavy steps behind her from someone that was running, but before she was able to turn around a pair of arms were wrapped around her. She blushed from the sudden contact, Tiffany just back hugged her out of nowhere. 

She was about to ask why when she hear a sob coming from the other girl, Tiffany was crying... Taeyeon gulped stopping everything she was doing to slowly turn around and hug the younger girl. She wanted to ask so many things but at that moment she only rubbed Tiffany's back trying to console somehow.

 

Jeongyeon stopped by Momo's house, the last stop before Sana's, "I'll be right back!" She said before getting out and run towards the door. Sana's eyes were exploring the surrounding, it was quite a nice neighbourhood. Yerin slowly poked Sana's shoulder and smiled at her "So... Sana... are you enjoying your stay here in Korea?" Sana smiled back while looking back at the smiley girl "Yes, thanks to you guys things are a lot lighter and I'm having a good time" 

Yerin played with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter