Chapter 1 - Intro

Love is a fun thing, right? [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do you have to go? You can stay here with me... we will get married and have a family together here. Please don't go." A man spoke while approaching his lover, begging for her to stay in the United States. "Gray... I can't. I know you have plans for us but it's an amazing opportunity for me to grow as a teacher. And you know that very well. We can marry later or after these few months." The young woman said while packing her pink bag, placing a jacket on top to close it. "But... Tiffany, please. Don't do this to me. Not now..." The woman pressed her lips together as she stood to look at the man standing by the door. "Look, I can't. We've been together three years, so why can't you wait a few more months? And to be honest I am getting tired. You don't respect me anymore." 

Gray sighed, she was right, he'd been stressed lately and seeing Tiffany go to another country doesn't help at all. He walked towards her, dragging his feet like it was a funeral, wrapping his arms around her. "I am sorry. I will miss you a lot. I'll visit you when I can, okay?" Tiffany smiled, leaning in to peck the man's cheek. "Thanks, now please help me with all of this to the airport." She said pointing to the three bags laying on the floor, huge bags, all of them pink. Tiffany claimed that like that, it would be easier to spot them from afar. 

Gray carried everything to his car. Tiffany wanted to help him but he was always the type of guy that would never allow Tiffany to move a finger or pay for anything. So she just waited inside the car, watching the man through the rearview mirror. Gray closed the truck of his BMW, walked to the left side and opened the door of the driver's seat. He entered and looked at the woman sitting on the passenger's seat. "Are you ready?" Tiffany nodded and smiled widely. 

They arrived the airport and Tiffany was already late, she hissed looking at the clock and rushed to the check in. Gray followed behind with everything, the check in was done and nowit was time to say goodbye. Gray was about to cup Tiffany's cheeks but the clock didn't stop and she waved, running quickly inside the boarding area. The man was disappointed and slowly accepted that this job was everything to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minatozaki!" Someone called Sana out, the girl was shopping at the convenience store when that voice interrupted her thought. Sana turned around to see one of her male best friends. She smiled widely. "Oh!! Ito! How are you?" The young male grinned and poked Sana's cheek. "I'm doing great and you? I've heard that you are leaving Japan!?" 

Sana nodded with an huge smile on her lips. Deep inside she had mixed feeling about this trip. "Yeah... I really want to go, they have the best facilities... I will miss all of you, even my parents. But I really can't lose this chance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter