Chapter 2 - First Meeting

Love is a fun thing, right? [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hirai Momo's class just started and she was sitting in the back, writing something on her paper. She often wrote nonsense, not even herself was able to explain what she wrote, but she just liked to write things. Of course Teacher thought that she was writing about the subject and always got a good impression off it. The new student was introduced. The girls were actually excited because he was handsome. His name was Jun and he was a transfer student from China. 

The teacher smiled at Jun and pointed to the empty seat next to Momo. "You can seat there." He bowed and walked over, greeting Momo with a warm smile. The girl blinked seeing the guy close to her. She admired him for a brief second but instantly lost interest. It was always like this, Momo didn't know what to approach them because she had nothing to tell them, so she would just be shy trying to find a motive to talk to them. Jun seemed nice, but she wasn't as interested as the rest of her colleagues. 

Class ended quicker than expected. Jun got up and left the room while some girls followed him. Jeongyeon walked to Momo, poking her head "Are you okay? Jun seems like a yummy dumpling." She laughed as Momo got up and walked out of the room, not being able to reply to that. "What's wrong? You are too lovestuck?" She joked again, but this time the other girl replied honestly. "I just... don't feel anything for him, I don't know what I am suppose to do or say." Jeongyeon sighed, wrapping her arm around Momo's shoulder "Alright, alright! Let's meet Yerin! She's waiting for us!" Momo nodded eargerly running towards the other classroom.

"Yerin! Yerin!" Momo screamed, running towards the girl. No words needed to be spoken as Yerin literally jumped on Momo. "Hey my cutie little Momo!" The older girl snuggled against the other. Jeongyeon stood there laughing at that scene, it never failed to amaze her. 

Yerin kissed Momo's cheek "Let's eat some snacks, I have some goodies for you!" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, knowing that goodies means talking about girls and probably some new girl in her class. The three girls walked to the vending machine to pick some snacks. Yerin leaned against the machine looking at Momo. "There's a new student... she is Japanese like you..." Her pause made the other two blink at Yerin wanting to hear the rest, one of them knew what was coming already. "...she's kawaii!!!! Ung! So pretty! But I think she's out of my league...." Yerin pouted sadly, Momo quickly hugged her and patted her head. "It's okay, you can still try to approach her." 

The girl sighe. She knew that her crazy personality often scared other people, specially the girls that she likes. "You should meet her, it would be nice if she talked to another Japanese girl." Momo grinned showing two thumbs up "Leave it with me, Super Momo will save the day!" Both Yerin and Jeongyeon laughed at the silly girl. 

 

 

Back to Taeyeon's appartment, she had the cookies to offer the new neighbour, but was still unsure of how to approach. After long hours of thinking about nothing, she shrugged. "I will just go". Cleaning her head of fears and scenarios, she walked out of her appartment and bravely knocked the number 0108. 

The door suddenly opened and Taeyeon swore she was taken to another dimension. A girl around her age, wearing a pair of jeans with a white tank top appeared. She had a long brown hair falling down on her shoulders and wore a beautiful smile on her lips. "Hello! Can I help you?" The girl asked. 

Taeyeon froze, was dry and her heartbeat was racing faster than formula 1. "I-I'm Kim Taeyeon... I live next door." She pointed at the door, her eyes never leaving the girl. The other smiled. "Oh! Hello! My name is Hwang Tiffany! It's nice to meet you." She said taking a brief look at Taeyeon, she could see that the shorter girl was comfortable enough to come out wearing a minions pyjama to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter