Chapter 3 - Desires

Love is a fun thing, right? [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon ended up staying longer than she expected at Tiffany's house, but it was getting late and she needed to wake up early for work the next day. A silly smile was pasted on her lips as she looked at the ceiling. She felt like a teenager, it had been years since she met someone who could make her feel like that so easily. Taeyeon rolled around the bed lazily, without noticing she fell asleep.

It was already morning when the alarm woke the petite woman, rubbing her eyes as she got up from her bed. Taeyeon took a quick shower, getting ready for a new day. She left her house taking a look at Tiffany's door. The latter said that today was going to be her first day at work, Taeyeon wished well and hoped she would also get classes from her.

The market was full as alway. It opened at 8:30 and there was always a line waiting for the doors to slide. Taeyeon was taking notes as she walked through the corridors. It was just a normal day to her. 

 

Waiting for the bus, there was Tiffany. She needed to buy a car, and fast. It's not that she didn't like it but sometimes they got late and Tiffany wouldn't probably get to the university in time. But today wasn't the case. The teacher arrived half an hour before expected. She greeted every teacher and worker, introducing herself and hoping to get a nice start.

Her first class was quite impressive, every student tried their best to participate. Of course, some guys were more excited than others, it was not everyday that you see a young beautiful woman teaching. 

After the first period, Jeongyeon approached Momo wrapping her arm around the younger's shoulder. "So... yesterday. You even forgot about us and left with the new girl. Were you talking about Yerin?" Momo blinked, opening and realizing that she failed the mission "omo" she looked at Jeongyeon biting her lip, with the expression of someone who screwed up big. 

"I actually forgot... I was talking with Sana-chan about our Japan memories... and time passed..." Jeongyeon pinched the bridge of her nose "Yerin is going to kill you..." Momo pouted and wiggled away from Jeongyeon's grip. "But it's not my fault..." A gentle poke made Momo turn around, her smile grew to the maximum, it was her new friend "Sana-chan!" Momo was tempted to hugged the other but she wasn't sure if it was okay. 

Sana without caring sneaked her arms around Momo's body, hugging her tenderly. Momo stopped feeling her body, it was weird for her, how come she couldn't move? "Momo-chan I missed you." To Sana all of this was normal, showing her interest since the start, not fully show it but little pieces at time. Momo was trying to fight her inner thoughts, she pulled away from the hug and looked at the girl standing next to them "this is Jeongyeon, Sana-chan" This time Momo spoke in Korean.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you!" Sana broke the hug to bow at Jeongyeon, the latter did the same. "Well it's been only a day and I have heard so many things about you" Sana blinked looking at Momo "It was Yerin. She kept talking about you." Momo said it but was afraid to expose Yerin's true intentions. 

"Oh... I see.... I don't remember any Yerin though..." Jeongyeon couldn't help it but to laugh. "Aigoo! She's so hyped but she is too shy to introduce to you" the three girls were laughing when suddenly a woman passed through them.

Sana's attention was automatically dragged. The woman had long brown hair, everything was at the right place. Her silhouette was astonishing, Minatozaki was blown away. The woman had this sensual aura around her and so effortlessly. Jeongyeon noticed the way Sana was looking, she started to suspect Sana woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter