Chapter 6

You've Captured my Heart

 kyuhyun10.jpg

No POV

     As Jessica and Kyuhyun continued through high school and finally graduated, they became true lovers. Neither of them doubted their loyalty to each other even though they were in a long distance realationship. As technology improved, they began to text. This way they could communicate any time of the day. However, it became harder for Jessica to keep up with her lie. Kyu wanted to see her more than anything, but Jessica was afraid of letting him learn the truth. She didn't even want to think of what his reaction would be like. Jessica went as far as to not allow Kyuhyun to hear her voice. This meant they couldn't even talk on the phone. Still, Kyuhyun remained patient. He wan't going to let the girl of his dreams slip away.

(October 11, 2011- age 23)

K: Hey love. What r u doing?

J: I'm at the museum.

K: Haha the same one from when we were kids?

J: Yep:) And I still hum that same tune that you sent me. It's become my habit.

K: Well you've become my habit. I can't even sleep until I've talked to you.

J: If you can't sleep, then why not read. Try reading some Shakespeare. You might learn something haha;P

K: Actually, I wouldn't mind reading. You have anything to recommend? Office life is so boring!

J: You're the one who wanted to work with your father at the company. I don't want to hear any whining!

K: You whine about college all the time!

J: So, you're the boyfriend. It's your job to hear my complains! Besides being an arts major is difficult.

K: Tch, I see how it is:) Anyways what book do you want me to read?

J: Try "A Midsummer Night's Dream". I think you'd like that one.

K: Thanks. Actually, the reason I texted is because I'm at work right now, and I can't stop thinking of you.

J: How sweet! That's why I love you:)

K: I love you too, which is why you need to send me a pic of yourself.

J: No.

K: Why not. You can't be that hideous;)

J: Not funny Kyu.

K: But seriously. The only pic I have of you is the one from when we were kids. All I'm asking for is one pic!

J: You already know me so well. Why do you need a pic? When we meet, we'll see if you can recognize me.

K: Is that a challenge?

J: Maybe.

K: I know you by heart without even seeing you. I'll recognize you right away.

J: We'll see.

K: Hey, I was going to surprise you, but I have good news. I'm coming back to Korea for two months. We're finally going to meet.

-

K: Yoona? Don't worry. I'm sure you're still the most beautiful girl around just like when we were kids. I'm counting down the days until I finally see you.

Jessica's POV 

     I froze when I read that Kyuhyun was coming back. This could not be happening. We were perfect, and now that he was coming everything could be ruined. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as I leaned my body against one of the white pillars in the museum. My brown, shoulder length hair fell forward to cover my face. My hands mechanically slipped my cellphone back in my purse, and I sighed.

     "That's not me Kyuhyun. It's someone else." 

 

***Oh no Kyuhyun's coming back! What will happen now? Now it will be like a real story without all the conversations through the computer or phone. Please leave your thoughts in the comments! I love reading all your reactions:) Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! (I know some of you might have thought Kyu was asking for a t, but no! lol. he just wants a normal pic of Sica)