Chapter 5

You've Captured my Heart

 628x471.jpg

No POV

     As the years passed, Sica and Kyu became closer and closer. Soon they began to feel an even stronger bond. They knew every detail of each others lives, and emailing each other became an addiction for them. There wasn't a day they forgot to respond. As they got older, however, they began chatting online instead of just emailing. This was much easier and felt more like a real conversation. 

(February 14, 2004-age 15)

K: Hey Yoong, what's up?

J: Not much. How r u?

K: Fine. I'm starting to get more and more stressed though. I swear school was just created to slowly kill us. 

J: Haha! I know what you mean. I regret taking so many honors classes. And this is only the begining of high school. ugh!

K: I know right! At least we're both suffering together. Next year we have to promise each other to take it easy.

J: Nothing in life is easy Kyu:P What we should promise is that we must stand by each other through everything.

K: That's not very hard. We've been doing that since forever :)

J: Exactly! So anything new with you?

K: Not really. What's happening with singing? Are you going to audition for the music company you were talking about.

J: Don't be disappointed, but I don't think I am. Singing is my passion, and I don't want a bunch of hard training to ruin that for me. 

    No amount of fame would be worth that.

K: I'm not disappointed at all. I totally understand! Soccer is like that for me, and even though my dad thinks I could go pro, I don't

     want to play competitively. Plus, I see myself doing other things with my life. 

J: You're so easy to talk to Kyu. I feel like you understand me perfectly, and you always know what to say:)

K: Well I am the awesome and almighty Kyu! Of course I know everything!

-

K: Yoona are you still there?

-

K: Yoona?

-

K: Okay I'm sorry! I know you think it's annoying when I praise myself, I'll stop okay?

J: Good. Anyways, we should probably start our homework. I gotta go okay?

K: Wait, I have to tell you something!

J: What?

-

J: Kyu this isn't funny. I really have to go. Just tell me!

K: I really like you.

-

K: Yoona say something.

J: I don't know what to say honestly.

K: If you don't like me back we can pretend I said nothing.

J: No! It's not that. I've actually been waiting for you to say something. I've liked you since you left.

K: Really! Why didn't you say anything?

J: I don't think you would of accepted me.

K: What do you mean? Of course I would have Yoong! Do you have any idea how I really feel about you?

J: It's more complicated than you think Kyuhyunnie.

K: Kyuhyunnie? Are you going to start using that as a nickname for your boyfriend again?

J: Why? Does my boyfriend not like it? Would he like something more embarassing?

K: Haha! I would like anything my new girlfriend wants ;)

J: Okay boyfriend, I really need to go now!

K: Fine, fine. Talk to you tomarrow! By the way, Happy Valentines Day<3

J: Happy Valentines Day Kyu<3

 

***Hey readers! It's been a while right? Sorry!! This chapter was a little sweeter. Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment!!!

BTW Kyuhyun didn't see the "J" for Jessica when they were chatting. He still 100% believes it is Yoona he's talking to:)