Chapter 1

You've Captured my Heart

BRITISH+AIRWAYS+JET+AIRCRAFT%252C+Britis

(August 15, 1997)

No POV

     Three families gathered at the Incheon airport with sad smiles. They were outside a gate that was connected to an airplane ready to leave for London. 

     "We're truely going to miss you Shin," Im Minho told his best friend. Minho was Yoona's father. Him and his brother, Jisoo, had grown up with Cho Shin (Kyuhyun's father). When Yoona's mother had passed, Yoona's father had sought help from both Shin and Jisoo. Now, when Shin's family was being sent to London for work, Minho truely felt as though he was sending off members of his real family. Jessica's father, Jisoo, and her mother, Nara, also were sad at the departure of their close friends. The three families had a true bond that was difficult for them all to let go.

     "You better not forget about us when you get there," Jisoo smiled.

     "How could I ever forget the men who got me into so much trouble during my childhood?" Minho replied sarcastically. The three best friends laughed while Nara and Shin's wife, Soojung, smiled at each other. At the feet of the adults Kyuhyun, Yoona, and Jessica watched their parents with great curiosity when suddenly Kyuhyun grabbed Yoona's hand and motioned Jessica to follow him. The three eight-year olds huddled in a corner away from their parents as they started their own conversation.

     "Did you guys hear that? We don't have to lose touch when I leave. If our parents can somehow figure out a way to stay together so can we!" Kyuhyun exclaimed happily. He smiled widely at the two girls in front of him. His hand still held Yoona's. 

     "Of course Kyu! Our friendship could never end!" Jessica cheered. Her hands played with the front pocket of her navy overalls as she shyly looked at Kyuhyun. After what she said, Kyu had completly turned to look at her. His messy hair and half-tucked shirt only added to how adorable he looked. Next to him, Yoona looked princess-like in her bright pink dress and big doe-like eyes. 

     "But how will we stay in touch?" Yoona asked unsure. Jessica and Kyuhyun immediately began trying to think of ways for them to communicate when he moved. 

     "How about email? We could send letters to each other everyday." Kyuhyun looked extremely excited and proud of what he came up with. Jessica also had bright eyes at the thought, but Yoona still seemed unhappy.

     "I'm not allowed to use the computer at my house. It's only for my daddy's work." Yoona looked down at her feet and took her hand away from Kyuhyun's. Kyu looked at the girl he had developed a crush for throughout the past few years and sighed. Jessica noticed how dispirited the two looked, and although she was a bit jealous of their closeness, she decided to offer her help.

     "She could use my computer. We live right next door to each other," Sica mumbled. Immediately there was a shift in the atmosphere. Kyuhyun and Yoona looked at little Jessica with elated eyes. Jessica looked back with a sweet smile, happy that she could keep her cousin and her best friend happy.

     "Kyuhyun it's time to go!" The three turned around to see Kyu's mother and father waiting for him with their things. 

     "Okay well, I'm going to miss you guys!" Kyuhyun quickly gave a hug to Jessica. When Yoona leaned in for her hug, he sneakily pecked her cheek. While Jessica began giggling at Yoona's shocked and blushing face, Kyuhyun took his chance to start walking away. After a few steps, he turned around to say one last thing.

     "Don't forget to email me Yoona!" he yelled to her and then finally ran off to his family. Yoona nodded to him giddily and yelled back a goodbye. Next to her Jessica waved to him continuously until he finally disappeared from her sight. When they saw the airplane finally lift off, the Jung and Im families got ready to leave the airport to go home.

     "Let's go girls. Time to get home now," Nara reached out her hands to lead them away from the huge glass window where Kyuhyun's airplane was now only a dot in the clear summer sky. The girls immediately obeyed and grabbed Jessica's mother's hands. Minho and Jisoo were already ahead of the girls reminiscing about their school days with Shin. As Yoona and Jessica were walking away, Sica took one last peek at the window behind her.

     "I'll miss you Kyuhyun," she whispered with a sorrowful smile.

***More to come in the following week! Promise there will be more Kyusica and a little Kyuna:) Please continue to support the fanfic! Don't Forget To Comment!