Chapter 4

You've Captured my Heart

  typing.jpg 

(August 27, 1997)

Yoona<3

     You still didn't email me back:( What's taking you so long? I come home every day hoping to read your email, but I never find anything from you! Don't tell me you already forgot about me! Anyways, I visited the same museum again. My parents didn't undrestand why I wanted to go, but I really love it there. Each painting reminds me of different songs. Now, when I look at any picture, I start humming a tune. I'm actually sending you a recording of the tune with this email right now. Hopefully you do go to a museum like I recommended and tell me your reaction. 

     There isn't much more happening in my life, but I did win my first soccer game! It was so much fun! I wish you were there to see me. Anyways, now that I told you this good news, you have to respond to me to congratulate me. Also, I want to hear more about what's happening in Korea. I know you don't just study and go to school all day. What do you do after school? You better hurry and email me! I miss talking to my best friend!

Love,

Kyuhyun

 

(Later that day)

Kyuhyunnie

     I'm so sorry for not emailing you back! I didn't actually think you wanted me to email you every day- sorry:( Anyways, now I promise I will respond after I come home from school as long as you continue emailing me as well! I miss you too Kyu. Nothing's  the same here as it was before you left. For me, I just go to school and come home to study. The only other thing I have really gotten interested in is singing. Sometimes I stay after school to work with my music teacher. It's really fun, and I'm really improving my voice. 

     I finally went to the museum today. I had actually been planning it since you first told me to go. Like you thought, I absolutely loved it! I want to keep going, and I want to find other museums near me as well. My favorite part is the sculptures. They are so big, and they probably took so long to complete. I also tried humming your tune. I think I might start doing it every time I go. 

     Finally, I want to congratulate you on your soccer game win. I'm proud of you! I'm sure you are amazing on the field. I was happy when I read that you made the team, but I'm even happier to know that you guys are doing well. Also, don't be so mad at your parents for making you learn how to play the piano. I wish I could learn. It seems like so much fun. Maybe, one day you could teach me. Oops, sorry I have to go. My parents are calling me to eat. Miss you!

Love, 

Yoona