The Best Car Trip Ever

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin walked up the front steps and rang the doorbell. He could hear someone's footsteps and it was fast - as if someone was trying to escape. The door was opened, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and ran to his car, slamming the door. "Hyung! What's going on!?!" Jimin found it difficult to run with the shoes he was wearing.

Yoongi didn't respond, he just kept running till he reached his car. He pulled Jimin down and they were now leaning against the trunk of the car, an exhausted Yoongi looking left and right. "Hyung! Please! Tell me what's going on!"

Yoongi moved his finger to Jimin's lips asking him to keep quiet. "I'll explain later. Just keep quiet. Please..."

There were moments of silence till he heard the voice of an angry lady and that was when he yanked Jimin into the car. He ran to the driver's seat and got in. He started the car and was driving it out of the gate and onto the road, quite slowly. When he was far enough from the house, he pressed his feet on the accelerator and drove off.

"Now, can you tell me what happened?" Jimin was fixing his hair while asking one last time.

"Umm, nothing. My brother and I got into a fight. I was a little too angry, I threw hot water on him. That's why I was running. I knew that my mom would come for me and she might cancel this trip. Cleared out, now?" He sighed as he cursed his brother in a deep voice.

"Sorry... So... Umm, where are we going?" Jimin tried not to ask about the other's brother even though he was curious.

"Many places. First, the cafe. Then we're going to go to the park, the mall and anywhere else you would want to go."

"Wow, alright. But why all of this? I thought we were just gonna have fun- I mean, well... Y'know, hang out and... Never mind..."

"You're blushing, I know. I don't even have to look at you. Why are you so shy?"

Jimin kept quiet. He some music. He was singing along when he realised that his crush was right beside him. He then stopped singing immediately.

"You're cute. Don't worry. Sing, Jiminie. I swear if you don't relax and do whatever you want when I'm here-"

"I can do what I want to? Are you sure?" Jimin asked in a whispering voice.

The older nodded, not wanting to speak as he saw a signal ahead. The car stopped at the red signal. Yoongi wanted to ask something to Jimin. As he turned his head, he saw Jimin was asleep, his mouth slightly open.

Yoongi stared at the plump lips and leaned in closer. He pecked his lips very lightly. Jimin didn't move. Yoongi decided for a go again. As his lips touched the younger's, Jimin pulled Yoongi closer and their lips locked onto each other, a slow and smooth kiss.

Jimin pushed him away and kept his eyes closed. He turned to the other side. Yoongi chuckled and could see Jimin's reflection on the glass.

"Stop blushing and smiling. We're here. Get out." Yoongi said as he took a right from the signal and stopped near the cafe.

He got out of the car. Jimin got out as well, following Yoongi slowly like a lost puppy. They entered the cafe and sat at a table next to the window. Yoongi stared at Jimin. The younger looked at him once and then looked down.

"I-I'm so... Sorry! I'm truly sorry, hyung! I didn't mean to do that... I really didn't. I'm very sorry. I-I-I know you'll hate me now but I deserve it. The rest of our friends are going to make fun of me, but not you. I brought you into a problem. I'm very sorry..." Jimin apologised, getting up from his seat to leave but the other grabbed his arm and yanked him to the seat.

"I started it, okay? Plus, we're not the only weird ones... Jin-hyung and Namjoon have been dating for three years now, and there's nothing wrong about any of this!" Yoongi laughed. And that warmed Jimin's heart.

After having coffee, they crossed the road to head to the park. "Good thing the park's close to the cafe!" Jimin exclaimed as he skipped to the entrance.

They found a nice place, under a large tree, near a water fountain and a bed of roses. They sat down and talked about the weather, school, etc. Once they were about to leave, Jimin hugged Yoongi from behind. "Hyung, thank you for everything... You've helped me through life and I won't forget that..." He kissed his ear and continued walking towards the car that was parked near the cafe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter