7 Paths, 1 Destination

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Papa! Papa! Did it work? Can you do it? What did they say?" Aoi ran behind her father who was about to leave for work.

"Don't worry, alright?" Mr. Takuma patted her head and left the house.

Aoi went to her bedroom after having breakfast with her cat. As she sat on her bed, her phone began to ring. She answered the call and had a long talk with her father. She ended the call and walked over to her bookshelf to grab a book to read.

"Yah... I need new books..." She said to herself. As she turned around, her phone vibrated, notifying new messages.

J-Hobi: Yo Aoi! Wassup? Can we meet up sometime soon?

Mrs. J-Hobi: Sure, anytime you want. I'm free today.

J-Hobi: At the park?

Mrs. J-Hobi: Yeah sure! Oh, speaking of a meet up, is anyone else coming?

J-Hobi: Umm, not really but I can invite people if you want me to.

Mrs. J-Hobi: I'm talking about the whole group because you all are already going through a problem, I don't want to leave them out. Why don't all of you come to the park, eh?

J-Hobi: You hardly even know them! But anyways...

Mrs. J-Hobi: I have their numbers! I know their names, ages, locations, family members, what else?

J-Hobi: Whatever you say! *smile emoji* At 4 PM? Is that okay?

Mrs. J-Hobi: Perfect. Byebye!

She changed into some casual clothes, realising that she was still in her pyjamas. She left the house to go for shopping.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was lazily lying down on the carpet.

Hobi: Guys! Aoi and I are gonna go to the park today at 4 PM and you all are invited as well. PS, the group's awfully quiet...

TaeTae: Thanks, Ill try my best to come. Im just upset about everything... First I solved the problem with Kookie hoping that everything will be fine but now we had to come across a new problem which is linked with our families...

Kookie: Wait was I that much of a problem?

TaeTae: I love you.

Kookie: I love you too!

TaeTae: Can you come here Kook? Im tired...

Kookie: Im on my way.

Hobi: YOU TWO ARE EXTREMELY CUTE YOU KNOW THAT!

Jin: Whoa, keep it down, alright? Joonie's still upset... He's hardly talking any more..

Namjoonie: Im just... NOT in the mood

SWAG: Thank goodness my fever’s disappeared

ChimChim: Thanks to me you know? I was the one who kept checking up on you all the time!

Hobi: Are you all coming or what?

SWAG: Sure we will.

ChimChim: Good job ignoring me Yoongihyung! And yes Hoseokie hyung, ill come for sure!

Jin: I'm coming. Staying at home, having to meet my family again, its scary now...

Kookie: Oh I am surely coming.

Namjoonie: Okay, I'll come as well because I don't want to be the ONLY member who's not going..

Hobi: GREAT! THANK YOU! BYE!

He sighed before he pulled himself off the carpet and went to the washroom to take a shower. After having lunch and watching TV, he got dressed up to go to the park.

"Red cap... Or black? Red or black? Red or black? Oh-" He stopped complaining and took a beanie which had red-and-black stripes. He was satisfied with his looks and left the house.

The park was nearby, so he just took a walk. He saw Aoi at the entrance, so he ran and gave her a hug. They waited for the others who came within the next few minutes. They all went inside the park and sat under the large shadow of a large, old tree. The cool breeze was refreshing and could wash away all the pain from yesterday.

"Guys, baby- I- I mean... H-Hobi told me that you all are good rappers and singers? Is that true?" Aoi asked.

"Yup, I mean, at least we believe so! Except... We're gonna have to forget about that soon because we can't follow our dreams... Not without our parents’ approval..." Taehyung explained.

Then Namjoon told Aoi about what happened while convincing their parents.

"I-I'm sorry... B-But don't give up! N-Not yet! For now, you all need to relax and enjoy this moment, alright? And uh, Hobi- I-I uh... I might go to Japan for a week but I'll be back, so don't freak out or anything.”

Hoseok hugged Aoi tightly, causing everyone to smile. They walked around the park and talked about some of their favourite books, songs and games.

"Alright, I need to hear a song from you all!" Aoi declared and took out her phone. "Show me the best performance ever! I'll listen to it every night, alright?" She got excited.

The boys took a minute to decide which song to sing. They wrote many songs together, recorded them as well but never shared it with anyone. They decided to perform a song called 'Young Forever' and luckily, Yoongi had the instrumental recorded so he just played the file while the seven boys performed their part.

Aoi smiled throughout their performance, taking note of each and every word and move because they were just amazing.

"I am your biggest fan now!" She screamed in delight.

Soon, after a long walk and conversation, it was almost six in the evening and they decided they should be going home. They waved each other goodbye and went on their way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter