Back Home

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's another win for me!" Jungkook exclaimed as he made his last move.

Taehyung folded his arms and pouted. "N-Not fair! I wanna win too!"

A while later, the nurse came in with some exciting news. "Your families and your friends have just arrived. It's great to see that your health condition is fine now. They'll be here any min-"

"Oh, Jungkook!", said a voice, followed by another. "Oh, Taehyung!” Both Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim ran to their sons and hugged them.

"M-Mom, my arm..." Jungkook didn't really enjoy his cheeks being squished because he knew his friends would begin to about it.

"Well, good to see you both safe now!" Hoseok said as he played drums on a wrapped box.

"Yah, hyung! Thanks!" Taehyung stared at the chocolates in the box while Jungkook was still trying to get out of his mother's hug, but he managed to thank the others.

"Oh, dear. How are you feeling, Tae? What about you, Jungkook?" Mrs. Kim wiped off her tears.

After a little talk, they were all ready to leave after filling up some papers with loads of information. Jungkook, Taehyung and their friends were walking down the hallways towards the exit while their moms were signing some papers before joining them. The Golden Friends were walking together, side by side.

"So… Anything happened between you and Taehyungie?" Seokjin whispered into Jungkook's ear as they were walking.

Jungkook blushed in response.

"Oh, great. What happened? Anything big? Confession? Any sort of-" The older stopped when Jungkook hit his arm playfully.

"N-Nothing happened... He still doesn't care and I- I think he wants us to be friends."

Namjoon joined in with a sudden motivational speech. "Don't give up, Jungkook. What you're doing isn't wrong. Because I'm sure Taehyung has feelings for you too, but he can never admit it. So, just don't give up. You're still young and you've still got time. Alright?"

The youngest sighed with annoyance. "Can we stop talking about that?" He glanced at Taehyung who was talking to Jimin and Hoseok. "I'm just worried about Taehyung's forehead... He saved me... He yelled out my name, he pulled me to his lap, it was the last scene I saw and the last sentence I heard before I was totally unconscious..."

Meanwhile, Jimin kept staring at Taehyung with a small pout on his lips.

"Will you stop staring at me, please? You're creeping me out!" Taehyung complained and Jimin and Hoseok couldn't help but burst out into laughter. "Haha. So funny..." Taehyung said sarcastically.

Soon, the boys were waiting outside. "Well, I gotta go now. Mom's probably going to scold at me if I don't eat lunch with her since she put a lot of effort into it..." Jimin said as he got on his bike.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Did she really say that?"

"She says that all the time! And that's why I told you that your mom is better than-"

"Enough! Do not bring that argument again!" Yoongi's glare silenced everyone.

Jimin gulped and waved everyone goodbye before leaving.

"Jungkook-ah, Taehyung-ah, take care of yourselves. Okay? You two need rest, we'll be on our way." Namjoon suggested.

Hoseok tapped his feet in anger. "Umm, excuse me, young boys... Where... Where are the chocolates that I bought so thoughtfully?!?"

Jungkook jumped back. "Relax! My mom has it! Oh my God!"

"It feels good to be outside again... Oh! A butterfly! Oh! Get it, Jung- Never mind, it's too big, it's scaring me now!" Taehyung began to talk randomly which Jungkook found weird but cute as well.

"Hyung, do you really, really love butterflies?"

"Yup! They're so beautiful! But I can hardly catch any of them. I caught only like twenty of them? But then I let them go..."

"Twenty?!? That's a lot!"

"Are you serious? Twenty is nothing because I want to catch millions of them!" Taehyung clapped with sheer delight.

Jungkook facepalmed. "That's hardly possible...", he muttered under his breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter