.2.

Please reply

•2•

Why does every one like Jongin? Inhae didn’t know that.

Apparently Jongin was this funny boy that everyone adores, everyone willingly wanted to be his friend and just wanted him to join their small gang. He had made friends, many of it if you might add and always causing ruckus every time and everywhere.

The only time that she had found him fully concentrated and focus was during the Math class. She didn’t really like Math and was amused to see someone actually loving to do those trick questions.

And of course, Jongin was more than willing to teach her whenever she was on a difficult question.

“You’re a bit stupid.” He had said, but she didn’t say anything because she was in fact a bit stupid in Math.

Unlike Jongin, she took a liking in English. She had always preferred English over anything else because her father teaches English and she always saw how cool it is to be able to speak that foreign language. And somehow, she wanted to be able to do something as cool as that – that’s why she took a liking in that subject.

And always, Jongin would be asking for her help regarding the subject, she didn’t mind of course, but was still confused because he didn’t appear to be stupid on English as she was on Math. She had seen his test result once, everything was great and his English was just on the same grade as she is.

But she just shrugged it off and acted like she didn’t know anything. Besides, it feels good to have Jongin next to her. He smells nice and very warm – she liked it a lot.

Unfortunately, those moments between both of them was ended quickly when the teacher announced that they will be changing seat places. “Boys with boys and girls with girls.” Ms. Woo had said.

When Inhae looked at Jongin, she swore she had never seen someone looked so scared before – it seemed like he was scared on losing her or something.

“You’re going to sit with me, right?”

“But Ms. Woo said girls with girls and boys with boys.” She explained but he quickly shook his head.

“You have to sit with me.”

She really didn’t think the boy knew what Ms. Woo meant and just sighed, looking at all of the students had picked on their wanted desk partner and she felt somehow alone because no one had asked her and maybe she will stuck with Jongin after all, not that she mind.

“Inhae, we sit together? Someone asked Soojung to sit together with her.”

She had smiled of course at Jinri, nodding but Jongin just frowned, crossing his arms.

“No way. She is mine. She is going to sit with me.” He huffed but Jinri didn’t seem amused by that.

“The teacher told us to sit girls with girls and boys with boys. Are you a girl? I don’t think so, so you cannot sit with her!” she huffed back and just stuck her tongue out, riling the boy even more.

“Don’t go.” He had said, blocking the Inhae’s way on going out and she just frowned.

“You sit with me.” He said again.

“Teacher, look at Jongin!” someone in the class had said, probably annoyed that the boy was making a scene.

Quickly, the teacher came, putting her hands on the boy’s shoulders. “It’s okay, Jongin…you can sit with Wonshik.”

The boy wanted to protest of course, but didn’t say anything and just watched how his friend went to sit with someone else.

Inhae felt bad of course, going to sit with someone else even though it was Jinri and was her friend. Her friend had changed their seat at the back row and near to the window, muttering excuses that she needed fresh air and she didn’t say anything about it of course, just agreeing.

Then, she felt someone taking a seat behind her and glanced to the back, only to be greeted with an angry Jongin and a sighing Wonshik.

It seemed like he was planning on sitting behind her just so that he could annoy her for the rest of her life.

“Inhae…come sit with me.” He had mumbled for the nth time for the day and she would only glance at him with a frown.

“But we can’t.”

“Then how come Kibum can sit with Ara?”

She looked at where he had pointed, seeing the said boy and girl sitting together at the far end of the class. The number of girls and boys in the class are uneven so there are chances that a boy and a girl would sit together.

“You can’t take her! She’s with me!” Jinri argued on her behalf, clearly making the boy annoyed at her even more.

“Shut up! I’m not talking to you!”

Inhae and Jinri both seemed startled at the sudden tone from the boy. She wondered why Jongin was so annoyed with the fact that she didn’t get to sit with him. It was the first time she had ever seen him work out about something stupid as sitting places.

“Hey, it’s okay. We can still be friends even if we didn’t sit with each other. Besides, you’re sitting behind me, right? We can still talk.”

Jongin didn’t seem rather pleased with the idea, but nevertheless he had silenced himself down on his constant pleas, jutting his lower lips as he leaned on his chair.

To say that he would stop pestering her and ask her to sit beside him was an absolute lie – Jongin did exactly the opposite. Every day, he would pestered her – tugging her ponytail, pulling her chair, throwing random things on her desk, just so that she would be looking at him again.

She didn’t know why he did that. Really.

“Inhae! Look at Wonshik, he is stealing my eraser!”

Inhae had her eyes glanced back, frowing. Wonshik looked like he was about to cry when Jongin had accused him.

“He isn’t like you, can’t you sit with me? Pretty please?”

She didn’t know why he was so eager on making her sit beside him. Was she really a good friend to him that he didn’t want to separate with? Whatever the reason was, she felt happiness spread inside her and ego bursting up just by the thought of it.

But still, she refused to sit beside him.

She should have though, if she knew that he would be drifting apart from her.