Waking the dragon

But I love you.

The next morning, Seungri woke up with the worst hangover he's ever had. He groaned the second he woke up. TOP was already awake, reading. He looked down at Seungri and couldn't help but laugh.

"Morning sunshine!" He said loudly.

"Ugh... you're so mean." Seungri whispered.

TOP rolled his eyes and gave Seungri some water and Advil.

"Here... you big baby." He said.

Seungri glared, then took the medicine and water. He decided to get food. He walked out of TOP's room, still wearing TOP's clothes.

"Morning guys." He whispered.

"Hey Seungri. How you feeling?" Youngbae said teasingly.

Seungri flipped him off.

"Shut up." He whispered.

Jiyong noticed Seungri come out of TOP's room.

"Uh...you slept in TOP's room last night...?" He asked.

"Yep. Why? Is there a problem?" Seungri asked.

"N-no...I'm uh...gonna go say hi to TOP.." 

"TOP! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY WAS HE IN YOUR ROOM?" Jiyong yelled.

TOP laughed.

"Oh nothing. Just cuddled all night long. Making out and watching romance movies." TOP said smirking evily.

Jiyong turned red.

"B-but...I...w-what?! This is so confusing! I don't understand! Why is he..." Jiyong said, trailing off.

"Why do you care?" Seungri asked, leaning against the door.

"N-nothing... Seungri..." Jiyong said, blushing.

Seungri rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm going out with Jax. See you later." 

"Seungri...wait!" Jiyong yelled.

Seungri turned around.

"Yes?" He answered.

"I..I..um...nothing. h-have fun." He said sadly.

Seungri tilted his head slightly confused. Shrugged his shoulders and left. Jiyong closed his eyes, and screamed as loud as he could, before starting to cry.

"Why do I feel this way?!" He screamed.

"Hey hey come on Ji, calm down. What happened?" Youngbae said, hugging Jiyong's shoulders.

Jiyong cried into his shirt.

"I don't know why I feel so jealous..." He whispered.

"I just...I don't want to like him...but..I can't help it." Jiyong said, sobbing

Youngbae rubbed his back lightly.

"Jiyong, you can't help who you fall in love with. I'm not saying you are in love, but you definitely have a crush.

Jiyong sighed.

"What do I do then?"

"Give it some more time. You'll know when the time is right, to speak to him about it, or you'll finally get over him."

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay..." He said quietly.

Youngbae ruffled his hair.

"You'll be fine, bro."

Seungri and Jax went to the mall, they walked around, mainly buying stuff for Jax to take home to his girlfriend.

"Do you think she'll like this?" Jax asked

"I...I don't know.." Seungri answered.

"Oh or what about this i-"

"Jax...um...I don't know your girlfriend. Remember? I don't know what she likes. Sorry man." He said.

"O-oh right.." Jax said, embarrassed.

Seungri started looking around, and noticed a jacket, similar to one Jiyong has. He smiled slowly, and thought about how Jiyong was doing. He still likes Jiyong of course, but he knew it wasn't going to happen. He frowned instantly, when that thought crossed his mind. He sighed. A long while later, Seungri went home. He entered the house, and saw Jiyong sitting on the couch.

"Hey...Ji..." He said carefully.

"Uh... S-seungri..." He replied.

"Jax and I went to the mall and-"

"Ugh! Shut up about Jax for five seconds will you?!" Jiyong yelled.

Seungri stared at him, bewildered.

"What? What's your problem?!" Seungri yelled back.

Tears started to form in Jiyong's eyes.

"All you ever do is hang out with Jax, you drink with Jax, you go shopping with Jax, you go out to dinner with Jax, you play games with Jax." Jiyong answered.

"Yea?! So? What's the point? You didn't want me! You didn't want to be around me after I told you I liked you. Don't you remember? Now that I'm having fun and hanging out with Jax, you're all bent out of shape!? What the hell, Jiyong?!" Seungri screamed.

Jiyong stayed silent. He kept a guilty look upon his face, as tears streamed down his face.

"I just...want to know why...what happened? We used to be so close. We did everything together... remember Seungri? I...I miss it. And you know what else?" Jiyong said weakly.

"What?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong sighed a heavy sigh.

"God damnit. I I can't do this..." He said trying to leave.

Seungri grabbed his shoulder.

"Yes you can. Tell me what you want to tell me." He said quietly.

Jiyong shook his head.

"N-no...I..can't." he said sadly.

"Ugh Jiyong, I told you I liked you. That was the bravest thing I've done as far as emotional anything. Now what the hell do you have to say?!" Seungri yelled.

"I...I have all these....feelings....feelings I can't explain. For you. Seungri, ever since you and Jax met, I've felt jealous, angry, hurt, and lonely. You guys do all the things we used to do together. It's killing me Seungri. And I just...I don't know why. I really like you, and I never wanted to hurt you. I never thought I'd be so close to losing someone I care so much about. Please, don't leave me...I know you're probably over me...but...I just thought you should know how I felt...I'm sorry Seungri..I should just leave. Um"...I...I'll go." Jiyong replied, sobbing.

Seungri stood still. He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"S-So....what you're saying...is that you...want to date me? Or am I lost in translation?" He asked.

Jiyong blushed, and turned to look at Seungri, nodding slowly.

Seungri started crying, and hugged Jiyong tightly.

"I'm never leaving you. And I've never been over you." He whsipered.