Realize

But I love you.

Jiyong started to feel empty. He noticed Seungri spending almost all of his time with Jax. Over the next year, He started to feel lonely. He couldn't stop thinking about him. One day, the guys decided to go out for dinner. Seungri was still out with Jax. But they ran into each other.

"Oh hey guys! You know Jax."

"Hey." Jiyong said quietly.

"Nice to see you again!" Daesung said happily.

"Hi." Youngbae and TOP said smiling.

Jax nodded. 

"Hi guys." He answered.

"Hey Seungri, you wanna do Soju shots?" Jax asked.

"Sure!" Seungri replied smiling.

"I'll see you guys later!"

Jiyong's eyes went wide.

"Soju shots? B-but...ughh" Jiyong groaned.

"What?" Youngbae said smirking and nudging him.

"We used to do Soju shots...and play video games...and dance together...and just.. everything.." Jiyong said quietly.

Youngbae rubbed his back.

"Jiyongie? Are you...dare I say it...jealous?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded quickly.

"Yea..." He said sadly.

"I want my Seungri back..." He muttered.

"Well um...you turned him down... remember? Now you're upset because you see him happy?" Daesung asked.

Jiyong glared at Daesung. Daesung turned pale and hid behind TOP.

Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"Guys...I don't know what to do. Its been a year at least, and honostly...i thought I was straight but...I just...I can't stop thinking about him. All I want is to kiss him and make him  happy...I've never felt this way before...towards a guy...and I don't want to see him with anybody else...but it's too late. He's been with me through everything..." Jiyong said.

"Just talk to him. You never know." TOP said.

Jiyong sighed, as he watched Seungri. Suddenly, he got a determined look in his eyes, and walked towards Seungri.

"Oh hey Ji!!" Seungri said, clearly drunk.

Jiyong grabbed Seungri's wrist and pulled him outside. It was snowing. Jiyong pushed him against the wall, and kiss him gently. Seungri melted into the kiss, but then came back to reality. His eyes shot open, and he pushed Jiyong away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted.

"You're straight! I..ugh..Jiyong you're so confusing! Do you want me? Or not? Because I want you. I've always wanted you, but now that I'm not around as much, you suddenly care? You never cared about me before." Seungri said, as tears formed in his eyes.

"Seungri.." Jiyong whispered.

"I...I'm so sorry. Okay? I admit it. Okay? I miss you. And I have always cared about you. No, I wasn't interested before but...I don't know! I can't explain what I'm feeling towards you. I just...I want you. I want to make you happy. Youngbae told me not to put labels on things, and just to let things happen. But I've never felt this strongly towards someone. Male or female." Jiyong replied.

Seungri stayed silent, staring at the ground.

"I... Jiyong...I don't know...how can you be sure you aren't just lonely? How can I be sure, you won't leave as soon as things get boring?" Seungri asked, staring at Jiyong.

Jiyong sighed.

"Because, Seungri. I know how I feel towards you. I'm not just lonely. I know what loneliness feels like, this isn't loneliness. But...if you want, i'll leave. We will  I see each other at home or something. I'm sorry Seungri." Jiyong stated, starting to walk away.

"R-really...?" Seungri said.

Jiyong nodded slowly. Seungri grabbed Jiyong's wrist, and gently pulled him back. Jiyong turned around, and put his hands against the wall, and leaned closer to Seungri, kissing his lips gently. This time, Seungri didn't push him away. He kissed back, smiling into the kiss. After a while, they broke the kiss, and stared into each other's eyes.

"Y-you're serious..right? About us...dating?" Seungri questioned.

Jiyong smiled and kissed his head.

"Yes baby." He whispered, blushing.

Seungri smiled and blushed too. They decided to head back inside, where the others were. They walked in holding hands.

"Well well well, what have we here?" Youngbae said smirking.

"I... finally came to my senses?" Jiyong said shyly.

Seungri laughed and hugged him.

TOP, Daesung, and Jax smiled.

"Finally..." TOP And Jax said in unison. 

Then they looked at each other, laughed and high fived. 

"Aww yay!" Daesung said smiling happily.

Later that night, they all went home. Youngbae, Daesung, and TOP went to their rooms to sleep. Jiyong and Seungri stayed up talking in Seungri's room. Seungri was sitting in Jiyong's lap.

"Seungri?" Jiyong whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?" Seungri said, looking at Jiyong.

"For being patient." Jiyong answered.

Seungri smiled.

"I wasn't being patient, I was waiting for someone better. But I guess I'll settle for this cutie right here." Seungri replied, winking.

Jiyong smiled and laughed. He held Seungri in his arms, until they decided to cuddle instead. Jiyong felt surprised at how right it felt. He felt happy. He hoped Seungri would be happy too. They both fell asleep with a smile of their faces.