Searching

But I love you.

Seungri ran out into the rain. He didn't know exactly where he wanted to go, but he didn't care either. He decided to stop at the studio.  Back to home, the others heard the commotion, but came out to see what happened.

"Where's Seungri?" Asked Daesung.

Jiyong turned red, and looked down, feeling guilty.

"H-he um...left.." he said quietly.

"Why?" TOP said

Jiyong stayed quiet.

"Jiyong. What did you say to him to make him leave?" TOP said angerily.

"He told me he loved me...and...I said I would never love him that way.." he answered.

"Jiyong! Seriously?! You couldn't at least let him down easily?! He's been crying every night since he heard about you and Ayla. He's getting more violent too lately. He broke a beer bottle, and punches walls or whatever he wants. He cries himself to sleep. That was really ing harsh Jiyong.  Who knows where he is! We need to find him. Youngbae, Daesung. Stay here in case he comes back. Jiyong. Let's go." TOP said.

Jiyong followed quickly. TOP tried calling Seungri. But no answer.

"." He muttered.

Jiyong stayed quiet the whole time.

Seungri was dancing as hard as he ever have, to try getting his emotions out. He couldn't stop crying, he's never felt so heartbroken. He went to a nearby store and picked up as much alcohol as he thought he could drink, and razors. Then headed back to the studio. After looking for at least an hour, They still couldn't find him. But they weren't giving up. TOP decided to call the studio, finally, just in case. He really thought Seungri wouldn't be there, but it's a possibility.

"Hey. Is Seungri there by chance?" TOP asked nervously.

"Yes he's here. He mentioned he wanted to do an overnight practice." The lady said.

"Thank you!" TOP said relieved.

TOP And Jiyong ran into the studio. They saw a very drunk Seungri, who was crying and had started cutting his skin. Jiyong ran to him, and started crying.

"S-seungri...I-"

Seungri shoved Jiyong away and tried running away again. But Jiyong caught his wrist.

"Seungri! Please? Can't we talk?"

"But you hate me!" Seungri yelled.

"No I don't!" He yelled back.

In a few quick movements, Jiyong pushed him to the ground, and pinned him down.

"Seungri listen! I'm sorry okay?! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was just mad, because you've hurt mine lately. I don't wamt to see you like this. If I let you up, promise you won't run away?"

Seungri nodded.

Slowly, Jiyong let him up, Seungri tried to run again, but this time, TOP caught him. TOP picked Seungri up and set him back down next to Jiyong. Seungri looked at TOP, angerily. TOP just smiled at him.

"Seungri, I didn't mean what I said. It's just that...I'm in a relationship...with a girl-"

"So break up."

"I'm not gonna break up with Ayla.."

"Please come home Seungri?"

"No. I'll stay here. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Dammit you're so stubborn!" 

Suddenly, TOP picked Seungri up again.

"Okay. Let's go."

"Hey! Put me down TOP! Let me go!"

TOP laughed and carried Seungri to the car.

"Seungri, it's going to be okay. I promise. Things will work out soon enough. Okay?" TOP said hugging Seungri.

They got home, Youngbae and Daesung hugged Seungri the second they saw him.

Over the next few days, Seungri ignored Jiyong as much as he could. Jiyong went to visit Ayla at work, but they said she wasn't there. He called her.

"Hey Ayla. I thought you worked today."

"Uh..no I'm off. I'm out with a friend." She said.

"Are you okay? You're breathing kind of heavy...I'm coming over." 

Jiyong got to Ayla's house, opened the door, and found her in bed , with another guy.

"What the hell is this?!" He yelled.

"Uh...I...well...you were busy."

Jiyong slammed the door and went home. He was crying now, the minute he got home, he ran to his room. After a while, Youngbae came in.

"Hey Ji. What's the matter? Why are you crying? Huh buddy?" He asked gently, laying Jiyong's head on his lap, and playing with his hair.

"She's a lying cheating ." Jiyong said

"Ayla cheated?!" Youngbae said shocked.

Jiyong nodded and sighed.

"I don't know man. Relationships ." He said

"It's going to be okay. You'll get over her quickly. And um...not to rush you or anything, but you know Seungri would be loyal to you. He really loves you Ji." Youngbae said quietly.

Jiyong nodded.

"I know...but I'm not gay.." he said.

"Man, don't label anything. Love is love, no matter who or what you are. Just try it. You might like being with him better. But obviously, wait until you're over Ayla. Okay? It's gonna be okay." Youngbae answered.

Jiyong smiled and sighed calmly.

"Okay that's true. Thank you Youngbae. You are the best friend anyone could have." Jiyong said hugging Youngbae.

"No problem buddy." He said hugging back.