Rage

But I love you.

"Jiyong?" Youngbae said waving his hand in front of Jiyong's face.

Jiyong finally snapped out of it, and came to reality.

"Huh? What?" He said.

"You okay?" You've been staring at Seungri and Jax for the past 10, 20 minutes. What's your deal man?"

Jiyong groaned and put his head down on the table.

"It wasn't real?" He muttered.

"What? What are you talking about?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong looked at him and blushed.

"Um...w-well...I was daydreaming...and it felt so real. I took him outside and kissed him and we started dating..and went home. We cuddled and talked all night." Jiyong said.

"That wasn't real?! Ugh..."

Youngbae hugged his best friend.

"I'm sorry man, no we are still at the bar."

"Hey..where's TOP And Daesung?" Jiyong asked suddenly.

"Oh they went out to play in the snow." Youngbae answered.

"Aww I wanna do that!" Jiyong said.

Youngbae laughed.

"With Seungri? Right?" He answered smiling.

Jiyong blushed.

"W-well..." 

~outside~

"Ahh! I'm gonna kill you munchkin!" TOP yelled, chasing Daesung.

"No!!" Daesung yelled back, throwing snowballs and running behind a tree.

Finally, TOP caught him, and pushed him on the ground. They started wrestling in the snow. 

"Damn that's cold!" Daeusng said

TOP laughed.

"Well...yea? It's snow genius..." TOP said in a smart kind of way, smirking.

Daesung shoved him, and started walking inside.

"Aww you're done already?" TOP asked.

Daesung looked at him, shivering.

"Y-yea..." He said quietly.

TOP smiled.

"Okay fine you win. Let's get you warmed up Daesungie." He said before heading inside with Daesung.

The got back to the table, soaking wet, from head to toe.

"C-can we leave now?" Daesung asked cutely.

"Awww yea okay. You coming love boy?" Youngbae said, looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong looked up.

"Huh? Oh. Yea. Let's go." He answered, taking one last look at Seungri.

"I uh..we should tell him we're leaving.."Jiyong said quietly.

"Okay." TOP said.

"Hey maknae. We're heading back home. Have fun. Be safe. We'll see you later. Call if you need anything okay?" TOP said smiling.

Seungri turned around, and hugged TOP really quick.

"Oka-ah! You're all wet! Why??" Seungri yelled.

TOP laughed.

"Daesung and I had a snowball fight. And wrestled in the snow. It was fun. He's freezing though, so we're going home." He said.

"Okay. See you guys later." He replied.

"Oh..and um...how's Ji?" He whsipered.

TOP looked at Jiyong.

"Um...I think whatever plan you have, weather or not, you realize the plan. It's working. He's getting jealous." TOP answered.

"Anyway, we better go. See you later." He said ruffling Seungri's hair.

Seungri laughed.

"Bye hyung." He said smiling

The guys got home, and Daesung immediately jumped in the shower to warm up. TOP was lazy, so he put some clean clothes in the dryer, and changed into those. Youngbae and Jiyong were out in the living room, playing video games. Daesung finished his shower, and went to watch them play. TOP decided to stay in his room, and watch TV. A few hours later, Seungri came home, wasted. He stumbled into TOP's room, thinking it was his room. He flopped on the bed, and screamed when he noticed TOP.

"What the hell are you doing in my room man?" He yelled.

TOP laughed.

"Bro this is my room. You wanna stay here? Or go to your room?" TOP replied.

Seungri started laughing too.

"Oh...I'll stay here." He said curling up in a ball on the floor.

TOP decided to get a change of clothes for Seungri, because his clothes were soaked too. He made Seungri change. Once again, Seungri curled up in a ball. TOP got a blanket and pillows, so Seungri would be more comfortable. Seungri passed out the second his head the pillow, TOP stayed up , reading.

"Goodnight Riri." TOP muttered, looking at Seungri, shaking his head.