Epilogue

Because of You

"Yah! Where are you going?" Aron yelled at the two people who were walking towards their dorm's door.

"Secret." Baekho replied quickly, not even asking the oldest hyung to join them. Minhyun only giggled cutely and followed Baekho without responding to Aron's question.

"You guys are really too much. JR and Ren left before I even woke up and now you two are leaving me behind." Aron complained, pouting like a cute baby while throwing the pillow he was holding towards Baekho.

"That's why you need to get yourself a girlfriend, hyung." Minhyun laughed at the older. "Or a boyfriend."

"No need. I have my love, Mel. Don't forget to bring me something to eat when you come back." Aron shouted, only to be ignored by the two members. After the two couples reconciliation not too long ago, Aron was back to being the fifth wheel. He sometimes pretended to look annoyed, but inside he was happy that s were happy.

Meanwhile, Baekho and Minhyun were enjoying the date Baekho prepared specially for the younger. He spent the last two days cooped up inside his room to make sure that this date would go perfectly. Knowing Minhyun's passion for singing, the first location Baekho prepared was a karaoke room. He led the younger to walk from the dorm to the location since the place was not too far away to go by feet.

Along the way, Baekho could not help but feeling nervous as this date would be the determinant of whether Minhyun would accept him again or not. Since their breakup, Minhyun had not agreed to date him officially again, saying that he would decide based on the date Baekho prepared for him. Actually, Minhyun was only joking about this. He had accepted Baekho even before the older asked him. Minhyun only wanted to tease the older and punish him a bit for his stupidity.

The nervousness inside Baekho could not be hidden. He kept looking at his phone to memorize the plan he made and his hands were really sweaty. Minhyun wanted to laugh at the older but he kept it in and continued to observe the older. During the walk to the first location, Minhyun slowly walked closer to the muscular man and entertwining their fingers together, to the older's delight. Baekho looked surprised at first but quickly smiled and held Minhyun's hand tighter.

Baekho's smile faded when they reached the karaoke room. It turned out that the place was fully booked for that day. Baekho had not thought of this possibility since the rooms had always been available whenever he visited this place. His face was painted with shock and disappointment, to which Minhyun quickly consoled him and asked him to go to the next location instead.

"It's not going to be fun with only the two of us anyway. Let's go here again later with JR, Ren, and Aron hyung." Minhyun smiled while grabbing Baekho's arm. "So, where do we go next?"

"Seoul Forest. Let's grab a taxi to go there." Baekho's spirit quickly returned as he stopped a taxi to drive them to the location. Seoul Forest was the second location Baekho planned for the younger. He knew that Minhyun must have felt tired from the constant practice and performance, so he prepared a simple date in the park to revitalize the younger's spirit.

The ride to the forest was relatively short. They talked about little things on the taxi all along the way to the destination. After they arrived, Baekho took Minhyun's hand as they walked around the forest. The weather was really nice. It was cloudy so they did not have to suffer under the scorching heat. Baekho was also pleased that the place was not crowded. Usually, the place was filled with families and their children, but that day not many people were present.

"This is a good choice, Baekho-yah. I'll give you an extra point for this." Minhyun said, pretending to write a score on his hand. Baekho wrapped his arms around the younger as he pulled him closer, his heart beating faster at the feelings of Minhyun near his body.

"What are you doing? This is a public place. What if someone starts a scandal about us." Minhyun tried to escape from Baekho's arm although it was to no use since Baekho's muscle was too big for him.

"It's okay. There aren't many people here and I doubt that they will start a scandal about a gay couple dating." Baekho smirked. Minhyun sighed in defeat, but he started to relax in Baekho's embrace. They spent around three hours walking endlessly at the place, enjoying each other's presence that they had missed for so long. After exhaustion stopped their steps, they rested under one of the big tree, sitting on the grass. Baekho moved his position so that his head was on Minhyun's laps, staring deeply at the angelic face above him.

Without realizing it, they had spent a long time at the forest. It was 6 PM already and Baekho quickly took Minhyun to the next location. "I'm hungry. Let's go to the final destination, Namsan Tower. We're going to eat near there."

"What?! Are we really going to eat in Namsan Tower? The restaurant there is so hard to reserve and the price of the food is unbelievable. I mean I'm honored that you're going to bring me there but..." Minhyun blabbered. He was shocked when he heard that they were going to eat at Namsan Tower. There was a restaurant at the top of the tower but the reservation and price were crazy.

Baekho only laughed hearing Minhyun's blabber. "I'm sorry to disappoint you but I said that we're going to eat near the tower, not above the tower. But we're going to the tower after we finish eating."

"Oh..." Minhyun's cheeks were red from embarassment. He stayed quiet and followed Baekho slowly. As what Baekho had said, they ate in a restaurant near the tower. The restaurant was really good and they had a good time eating bulgogi. Since they were really hungry, both of them ate 3 portion each, making the restaurant owner shocked.

After they had finished eating, they went up to the tower, enjoying Seoul's beautiful view. They also bought a lock and write their initials on the lock, although Baekho refused to do so at first. KDH ♡ HMH. They giggled like a couple of highschool girls when they put the lock beside the other couples' locks, a bit embarassed to do something so cliche. The day was slowly coming to an end and both of them were lost in their thoughts.

"When I'm rich enough to marry you, I promise I'll take you for a romantic dinner above the tower." Baekho suddenly said. Minhyun was caught offguard at Baekho's statement. The older had just said something about marrying him. Minhyun's face was tomato red and so were his ears. His whole body felt like burning at that time.

"Don't joke around with something related to marriage. And who said that I'm going to marry you?" Minhyun hit Baekho's arms although pleasure was shown all over his face.

"I'm not joking. I'm going to marry you someday. And aren't you the one who keep going inside my room and sing Marry Me every day?" Baekho laughed. Minhyun often went to his room and sang Marry Me.

"That's because I like the song. No hidden meaning." Minhyun hit Baekho once again, turning his head away from the older due to embarassment.

"So, what do you say?" Baekho asked. Minhyun looked at him quizzically, not having a clue about what the older asked. Baekho continued, "Will you be my boyfriend once again? I think this date was pretty successful."

"Well, since you planned it really well and because I reallu love you, I'll give you a yes." Minhyun smiled. Baekho quickly tried to kiss the younger but Minhyun stopped him. "No kissing in public. I'll give you more once we get inside our dorm."

"I love you." Baekho said softly as he laid his head on Minhyun's shoulder. Although he was the manlier one in the relationship, Minhyun was taller so he liked to rest his head on the younger's shoulder.

"I love you more." Minhyun replied, wrapping his arm around Baekho as they spent that night together, hoping for the rest of their lives to be filled with this amount of happiness.

END

P.s. finally the end! Thank you so much for enjoying and reading this story! I'll write more Baekmin once I have the time, so please wait for it. Love you guys ❤