Eunbi and Moonbin

Friends...?

"Eomma, Appa, I'm back~" I called out as I stepped into the doorway, in a way much more bubbly than this afternoon.

"You had dinner already, right? How was it?" Eomma was tidying the dining table as she asked.

"Yep, I had tofu stew with Saeron. It's great." I answered. I had a fantastic time with Saeron. She's a really good listener, and she shared a lot of interesting and fun storied she had when filming. It's always nice to spend time with her.

"Oh, speaking about friends, Moonbin called this afternoon." Eomma said.

"Hmm? I thought he's practicing today...do you think it's a little too late to call now?" I was walking towards the phone as I spoke.

"I think you won't be able to reach Moonbin now. He said he's going back to the dorm after dinner." Eomma quickly informed me.

"Oh, nevermind then," I stopped walking towards the phone after glancing at the clock, "...maybe I should just write him a letter..." I mumbled.

"Argh! Can you believe it? This Moonbin has not replied to my previous letter yet! It's like more than a week already...almost two weeks!" I moaned to my parents.

"Oh sweetie you got to give him some time, I bet he's busy nowadays." Eomma tried to comfort me.

"Anyway, I don't care. I'm writing another letter!" I said as I went back to my room.


Dear Mr. Moon Bin,

This letter is written to inform you that Miss Hwang Eunbi is currently waiting for your letter. To her knowledge, she has written TWO letters to you in the past few weeks, and you have replied to the FIRST ONE ONLY!

WHAT HAVE TAKEN YOU SO LONG?! ◡ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ┻━┻

I am now informing you that YOU OWE ME LUNCH!!!

Anyway, I am just writing to say that it's so sad that we missed each other's phone call today (I mean on Saturday).

You won't believe what happened...that girl I mentioned in the last letter left! I was so upset about this that's why I called T^T. Just to update you on what I said in the last letter...that girl I mentioned who wanted to quit, she left! As in WITHOUT PERMISSION! I think the company is going to sue her...and another girl decided to leave too, because of this. I was totally thinking whether i should stay Anyway, many things happened this week... I hope we can get in touch soon.

Eomma said you're probably busy but Hope everything is doing fine with you, and REMEMBER TO REPLY TO MY LETTERSSSS!

Love,

Eunbi

p.s. I'm definitely going to come up with some kind of punishment for you if you don't write to me soon, humph! (*`へ´*)


I was done with the letter in a jiffy, though there are scribbles here and there...Hmm...would this sound really inconsiderate if Moonbin really got something going on... I picked up my pen from the desk and quickly added,

"p.p.s. Just send me a short note or a simple msg through Eomeonim if sth's going on...Rmb I'm just a msg letter away!"

Quickly scanning through the letter again, and slipping it into an envelope, "Good, done!"

Hmm...it's still early, and it has been quite some time since I last wrote in my diary... I rummaged through my drawer and found the black hardcover notebook. I haven't been writing in it very often so I haven't even used more than ten pages.


2014년 4월 26일    (토)    날씨 🌞

It's finally the end of the week. It has been a tough week, with two teammates leaving the group and the debut being delayed to who-know-when, but Hwang Eunbi you did well!

Firstly, you were not happy, but you didn't bring too much negativity back home. You've been a good girl. Oh! Don't forget that Mother's day is coming soon.

Secondly, you dealt with your emotions in a nice way. You were calm and thoughtful. I applaud your matureness. Keep it up!

Lastly, it was a great choice to go out with Saeron on such a day. Rmb to treat her to lunch or dinner or anything later on! (Btw, that restaurant is nice, rmb to go back for tofu stew...hmm...perhaps Yerin-unnie would be interested...)

Something you didn't do so well this week was that you doubted your own ability because of something that was not your fault and something over which you have no control at all. You are doing fine, and the friends who are staying are doing fine as well. Things will work out.

It is difficult not to hesitate when you face choices that will bring great changes to your life, I understand, but since you just made your choice despite it being difficult, I hope you can rmb all that went through your mind this afternoon, have faith in yourself and do not falter anymore while chasing your dream.

Rmb, do not blame yourself for others' actions. Hwang Eunbi is the best in the world.

Btw, I know it would be difficult, but don't hold a grudge against those who left you because they do not suit you.

Song of the day: Nowadays you are by J Rabbit

Love you, good night, and sweet dreams. XX

 

*Author's words*

An update after a really, really long time I'm sorry. Btw, up there in the letter part, please think of the strike throughs as scribbles, as in scribbles that really cover the words. I wrote it this way coz I wanna show that after Eunbi dealt with everything by herself and with another friend and her family, she found it unnecessary to tell Moonbin about these things, and she decided to keep things short. Doesn't this happen in real life? (At least for me it does.) When you couldn't tell your friend about sth at a particular moment, after that moment when you were really emotional, you just couldn't find that mood to tell him/her anymore. So this is what's happening here. Coz of time & distance, Eunbi & Moonbin are not able to contact each other instantly. Also, there are other friends who may actually take up positions in their hearts when these friends are the ones who were present when they needed someone to lean on (I probably didn't make this point clear in this chapter but hopefully this will show itself later on). Anyway, hope you would enjoy the chapter! :)