We: Moonbin and Eunbi (M-POV)

Friends...?

"I'm back, Eomma~" I shouted as I passed by the kitchen.

"Oh you're back! I thought you said you will come back tomorrow instead?" Eomma asked, drying her hands with a towel as she came out of the kitchen.

"The hyungs got school stuff to work on today, so instead of today, we decided to practice tomorrow. I just came back for a book I need, and I will go back to the dorm later." I explained. "Do we have food? Or I can grab some dinner on my way back to the dorm."

"Of course we have enough for you, my son...have dinner with us before you go back!" Eomma answered.

"Oh great! Then I will have a rest in my room for now..." I said, heading towards my room.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Eomma suddenly shouted, startling me a bit, "Eunbi called earlier, I told her you would be back tomorrow instead this week!"

"She did? Oh I didn't tell her about the change in schedule this week...did she say why she called?" I asked.

"No...but she didn't sound very happy though..." Eomma answered and went back to the kitchen, and I went for the phone.

"Yoboseyo~ Eunbi Eomeonim, this is Moonbin. Is Eunbi around? Oh...she just left and will be back tonight? Ah...nevermind then, I will be going back to the dorm after dinner. Thanks Eomeonim." I hung up the phone and went back to my room.

After I found the book I needed and picked a couple of T-shirts to bring to the dorm, I realized there was an envelope lying on the pile of books I had on my desk. "Hmm...Eomma didn't mention receiving a letter for me...OH! SHE DID SO LAST WEEK!" As expected I saw the familiar, neat handwriting on the envelope. "Eunbi gonna kill me if she knows that I forgot about her letter..." I mumbled as I tore open the envelope and spread open the two pieces of paper in it.


Dear Binnie,

It's me again...it took you so long to reply to my letter! o(`ω´ )o I have so much to tell you I wish I have my phone now!

Remember I told you that we are now on diet (oh god...diet T.T)? The diet is soooooo strict!!! These days we can't even have congee...I don't even remember how to write the word 'full' OTL. I never thought I would need a diet before...I used to be soooooo skinny...what did time do to me?!?! Yesterday when we were having dance practice our manager even said that we are so fat and heavy that we are dancing noisily! I will definitely take revenge one day *evil smirk*...how does talking about this on shows sound to you?

Diet is not the only thing now...these days almost everyone in the group is worried. One of the girls has been saying that she doesn't want to continue practicing...she did not say that like she was kidding, and she has been absent for a few practice sessions already...but we have been working so hard for so long already! I know this might sound childish, but I felt betrayed :(. The other girls talked with her, but she didn't seem to have changed. We can only hope for the best now...

Enough about me...how has things been with you? Has Binnie been getting along well with his roommates? You know what? You just aren't updating me frequent enough! Make sure you reply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ok?

Love,      

Eunbi


"It has been a week already...I wonder how things went. Perhaps Eunbi was calling for that..." I started rummaging for paper in my drawer when Eomma asked me to have dinner, so I decided to write when I get back to the dorm, and I quickly packed the letter in my backpack.

*Back at the dorm*

"Hey Bin, your turn~" MJ-hyung said as he stepped out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. "Arasso..." I answered, still focusing on the piece of paper in front of me.

"Lemme see what is Moonbin working so hard on...'Dear Eunbi'...OH! Moonbin is writing to a girl!" MJ-hyung exclaimed as he peeked at the letter I was writing before I could cover it.

"Moonbin is writing a love letter to a girl?" Sanha, the maknae, blurted. 

"Stop making fun of me...Eunbi is just a friend!" I explained, feeling the heat at my ears. Something troublesome about being good friends with someone of opposite gender is that your guy friends would try to make fun of it. I dared not to be seen spending too much time writing the letter, so I quickly finished off and stuffed it into my backpack, planning to drop it into the mailbox tomorrow.


Dear Eunbi,

Sorry for replying so late...I didn't see your letter σ(^_^;) please don't be angry at me.

I am sorry that I missed your call on Saturday afternoon, what did you want to talk about? Was it about the girl you mentioned in the previous letter? I am sorry to hear that things like this happened. Don't be upset, I am sure things will eventually be fine. Your hard work would pay off.

Oh and regarding what you said about dieting, I totally empathize with you...I am on diet too OTL! (Hmm...but yes...where did that tiny Eunbi go?) I am totally getting sick of chicken , eggs, and apples :(.

And about me...yeah I got along with my roommates quite well. I talked to them about me being sensitive to smell, and they all agreed to make sure that our dorm don't get too dirty LOL. Other than this, I guess everything is ok (although the dorm is so small that I sometimes feel like a sardine in a can...you would know how lucky you are if you see my dorm).

Yours,      

Binnie


 

*Author's words*

It has been a long long time since I updated! I have made some changes to the previous chapter as I got some new thoughts, so please check out the last chapter again! I am having a week of holiday before I have an exam...so perhaps I will be writing this story again...stay tuned :)