Page 107

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 107

Not Hurt Anymore

Words:

Rating: PG-13

 

Yoona smirk looking at her girlfriend. After the fight they had they promised to give each other the time they both needed for each other.

 

They got too comfortable with each other that they feel like drifting apart, so Taeyeon and Yoona make a deal to fix things up.

 

"Could you stop looking at me like that." Taeyeon says as she glare at her girlfriend who is driving.

 

"You use the perfume that I bought in Paris don't you? I thought you don't like it?" Yoona asked. Taeyeon feel like caught red handed. She like to make things up with Yoona. She want to make this date special. She suddenly see this perfume that Yoona gave. She told the girl she don't like the smell without thinking if Yoona will be hurt, so she suddenly thought of using it for Yoona not to feel taken for granted.

 

"I didn't say that I don't like it."

 

"You did. You told me 'Oh Yoongie this smells to girly for me'." Yoona says as she imitate the way Taeyeon says it. Taeyeon rolled her eyes ignoring the teasing of Yoona.

 

Yoona pull the car on the side of the road. Taeyeon look around and see they stop near the bridge in han river. She look at Yoona and Yoona was smiling like an idiot.

 

"Agi sang-o, doo doo doo doo doo doo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter