Page 115

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 115

New Rules

Words: 843

Rating: NC-17

Years of being together, they got in so much trouble. Some little fights that turn into big one. A small smile that turns into laughters. The memories that she remember of them being together. 

 

 

"Tae you are so beautiful tonight." Yoona's compliments that never failed to make her smile. Those melon sweet lips that she is addicted to.

 

She feel the blood rush to her face, fanning herself with her own hands makes Yoona chuckles.

 

"Three years of being together I never knew that I still have the same effect on you." Yoona grab her hand and kiss it, just like the first time Taeyeon was acting shy again.

 

 

"Yoong mom was outside." Taeyeon tries to stop her girlfriend, Yoona's hands under her shirt. Another playing with the button of her shorts.

 

"I miss you so much." Yoona was kissing her neck, Yoona's been away for three weeks for a business trip. Yoona is a workaholic person.

 

"B-but." She tried to protest, Yoona held her hands and whisper. 

 

"Please just tonight." With that she give in, giving Yoona what she wants.

 

Relationships is phase by phase, they always go together almost three times a week until it comes to once in a week. Turn into twice a month, down to once. 

 

They shared messages once in a while, but some of her messages were left on the in-box of Yoona because she never got a reply. Sometimes the message she sent weeks ago will be replied after two weeks.

 

They lost the sparks, the sweet feelings way back then are gone, all those things is just memories.

 

 

That night she called, compare to the past months the girl answered the call immediately.

 

"Oh babe, sorry I wasn't able to reply. Busy with work. What are you doing? Have you eat?" Yoona asked in a sweet way. Taeyeon was fighting her tears away.

 

"Yoona let us meet." She says helpless.

 

"Why? Is there any problem? I was still doing a r-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter