Page 123

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 123: Drama Queen

Words: 1567

Rating: NC-17

 

What funny about the show business industry is that most of the news shown was just a show, doesn’t the ‘show businesses describe it all? Most of the things artist showing wasn’t what they really like, but something that people around them would like to see. Well this is one of the thing that Yoona hate. She wasn’t into this on the first place, but she finds herself joining the SM Entertainment. She debuts faster than other, and their group was named Red Velvet. She grew fond of the four girls around her, but a certain Taeyeon got the biggest place in her heart and mind.

 

It started with a simple crush, but end up together. After confessing to the girl accidentally that night. It was Yuri’s fault; however, she was thankful to that bear. Yuri keep asking her to practice on confessing, never she knew that Taeyeon was outside the room hearing everything she say. She was embarrassed at first, and at heaven next as she hears Taeyeon says that she feels the same way.

 

As usual every relationship has its own ups and down, issue and problems. Being an idol is another thing, and dating another girl is more. They must hide this to everyone, and only the members who know it. Another thing is the ship that fans are shipping, surely there’s shipper of her and Taeyeon, but that’s no match to TaeNy shipper. According to the words of the authority in the company TaeNy should always interact. As to her and Jessica well they always interact even the company don’t say because she treats Jessica like older sister.

 

Yoona don’t know when it started, she starts watching moments over YouTube, and she frown seeing how few her videos with Taeyeon. No matter how she wants to feed YoonTae shipper, she is not allowed to. No matter how she tries to understand and listen to Taeyeon’s words that everything was fan service still she gets jealous. “What are you doing?” Yoona immediately click the home button, she doesn’t want Taeyeon to see what keeping her busy.

 

“It’s already midnight yet you are here browsing over Instagram?” Taeyeon look at her phone. Yoona don’t know what to say. She just let Taeyeon rest her head in her shoulder. Then Taeyeon get the phone in her hand, and put it in the table. Their hands were now intertwined. “We’re so busy nowadays that I find it hard to look time for us to just do this. I’ve been missing your warmness Yoona.” Taeyeon’s vice was like a voice of an angel. It was sweet and melodic, too good for Yoona’s ear. She loves how soft and lovely Taeyeon speak.

 

“I love you.” The girl mumbles. Yoona don’t answer, she was still in her jealous state. It was quite funny that she is mad, yet Taeyeon don’t have the slightest idea. “Yah I said I love you!” Taeyeon hit her shoulder, and Yoona look at the older girl. She cups Taeyeon’s face. “You look lie an angel, but you are hurting me. Angel won’t hurt anyone.” Yoona says and release Taeyeon’s face. She moves away, and Taeyeon got annoyed with her action.

 

“Yah Im Yoona, what are you saying? Did you just insult me? What is your problem?” Taeyeon cross her arms. “You, and Tiffany unnie. You two know how to flirt, I was lucky that Jessica unnie was always here for me, but sometimes that cat was flirting with you too.” Yoona hump and Taeyeon understand now. “Don’t tell me you’re watching moments again?” Yoona didn’t answer, but that’s enough as a confirmation.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter