Page 113

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 113

Fiance - Part 2

Words: 1620

Rating: NC-17

Days and weeks passed. Yoona and Taeyeon grew closer. They often hang out together. Yoona always accompany the old woman. They've been treating each other as a close friends. Yoona been considerate more than she ever had, the same with Taeyeon with being open.

 

Siwan will call once in a while, checking stuffs about Taeyeon. Asking if she is doing fine or what? They will share short conversations, and end it. Twice in a week is too much, because Siwan is more than busy than a bee. 

 

Taeyeon always went out with Yoona.She learn more things about Yoona. She learned how lovely Yoona is and she love it.

 

Day by day she wonder why Yoona's ex left her for a man. Yoona is everything, but Taeyeon agrees that Yoona can't give a girl a family of her own.

 

'That's better because I can't give her a child.' That was Yoona's word when Taeyeon feel sorry that Yoona was left by her ex.

 

"Where are you bringing me?" Taeyeon asked as she was pulled by Yoona. They are going in the end of the island. Yoona is always bubbly, and love making Taeyeon smile.

 

"Another way of me being 'extra'." A wink and a sweet smile, that's too much for Taeyeon heart. She's been hindering and stopping herself for feeling this way because in every way this is wrong.

 

She is a woman who will get married, and her fiancé is Yoona's brother. She hate herself that she's been a coward and liar to herself.

 

When that night that Siwan suddenly open the topic of getting married she panic. She don't know what to say, but she got no choice, but to say yes when in the middle of the meeting Siwan asked her to get married.

 

She feel like the pressure of the world is in her shoulder, a yes was given as answers. It's makes someone heart happy, yet her is in confusion.

 

She's been lying all this while. She was broken hearted when Siwan came into her life. She came from unrequited love. When Siwan came she considered the thought of not letting the guy feel the same pain as her. Little by little she learned to love Siwan.

 

She was hesitant on meeting Siwan's family too, especially his sister. But it's funny that now she's been liking the girl. Not as a sister, but more than it.

 

"Here we are." Yoona announced. Taeyeon look at the concrete building. It shows how old it is, the paint is fading. Yoona grab her hands again and they run to the stair till they reach the top.

 

Taeyeon was panting hard, while Yoona is yelling. "I love world!!!" Yoona shouted as she lay in the bare floor.

 

"You seems happy with this light house." Yoona look at Taeyeon and smile. She sat beside Taeyeon.

 

"I am, the sea is calming me. I usually go here, no one knows even my family." Taeyeon didn't fail to notice how Yoona says her story with so much love and happiness.

 

"Even Siwan?"

 

"Even him, feel honored because you are the only one I bring here." Yoona look at the woman who is looking at her too. An inch, and their nose will touch. Taeyeon was whipped of those smiles.

 

"Why would I feel honored then? Do I have a special place in your heart?" That was not sisterly anymore, Taeyeon don't know where she get the courage to ask that. The smile in Yoona's lips faded, a look that Taeyeon have idea, but won't assume was next shown.

 

"You have." That was full of love for Taeyeon's ear, but the thought of Siwan stop her from staring. She stand and look at the sea.

 

"I love here." Taeyeon smile, Yoona was watching her. "I am glad you like it. This place was closed for three years already then I came here. I was 10 years old that time. I love adventure, I was bring here by my own feet. After that day this place becomes my world especially when I need comfort. My family are always busy leaving me alone." Yoona explains, Taeyeon don't need to ask. Yoona will give it to her.

 

"My brother is so luck to have you as his wife." That statement is somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter